cyber insides.

‿෴ have mercy o' lord ෴‿

There was a gnawing hunger inside of it as it sat on the end of the bed with a blank stare. Outside of the door that held it captive were echoing screams, some pleads, and the occasional yell of anger. The last one was the rarest it had come to notice over the months of being here.

It grumbled as it was forced to lift its limb again, snapping at the hand that tried to touch the dial, and heaved it upright. The sound of scribbling filtered through its ears leading to it growing more agitated. One day it would get the two of them out of this cage.

For now though it was forced to behave in order not to be starved out another day.

"Again." The voice it had grown to listen to ordered and like a puppet it obeyed.

cyber insides - introduction, cast list.

FIRE licked at her heels as she ran all while scrambling through the rubble. This was her only chance to get her and it out of here, this was the only escape they would be given, and she could not fail. Not now, not as she slammed into the stairwell railing with tears streaming down her face and stared at a face she had seen before.

They stared at one another for a moment before he slightly stepped to the side. She hoped he would get out of this alive. Maybe even one day she would be able to repay him for his kindness but that wouldn't be today. The current moment was the time to survive, the time to live, and the time to be free.

She slammed her shoulder into a door and stumbled out into the night air. All around hybrids were running and she scanned the scene quickly, her attention catching on a part across the yard where it wasn't as crowded.

It rumbled inside of her and she listened as she sprinted towards it, desperation leaking through her veins as she heard shots being fired. They would get out or they would die trying.

★. . ."I think I'll always have a part of them with me.
| choi jiwon, twenty-two.

 ◞| choi jiwon, twenty-two

★. . ."Something that always claims you as theirs, right?
| song mingi, twenty-three.

"Something that always claims you as theirs, right? ◞| song mingi, twenty-three