5: Celestial Realm here we come!

Start from the beginning

Red Son deadpans, "I did say it'd melt your brains." He points at Sandy and Gyomei's hair, which were on fire. But it goes away as they see the realm.

Tang gasped, "The Celestial Realm."

Pigsy crossed arms, "So some special pills, a fancy peach, and a furnace

Pigsy crossed arms, "So some special pills, a fancy peach, and a furnace. Where are we gonna find these things?!" They all turned to Red Son, who doesn't have an answer. You tilted your head in confusion, "You don't know?" Red Son turns embarrassed, "What?! I do know! I know that they're somewhere! I'm a demon! It's not like I've been here before." You sweatdropped and nodded, "Uh huh."

Then Tang says, "Well, in legend, Monkey King said stole-" "Stole? That's not the Monkey King I know," said Sandy.

Tang sighs, "Borrowed the Peaches of immortality from the Heavenly Orchard so unless they did the sensible thing and moved then, they'll still be there! The pills of the Great Master Lao Tsu, Monkey King stole- uh, borrowed some of those too, they must be in Lao Stu's alchemy lab." Red Son questioned, "And what about to furnace? I can't make anything without that."

Tang hums and crossed his arms, "It could be there in the lab, but my guess is it will be in the Jade Emperor's throne room." Red Son smirked, "Alright, then. I'll be off to grab that peach. Toodles!" He leaps off, but Mei grabs him. Mei glared at him, "What? Like, we just let you wander off on your own?" Red Son escapes her grip and pats her head, "You just wait here like an obedient, little-" However Mei bites his hand and he yelped. You shook your head with a soft sigh.

Bob: :(

Mei grits her teeth, xNo, I'm keeping you where I can see you!" Red Son tried to swing her off. Gyomei sighs and started praying.

Pigsy says, "I'll go for the pills. Uh, they're just regular-looking pills? You know, like normal pills?" Tang sighs and shook his head, "I better come, too." You then stated, "I'll go get the furnace." Gyomei tilts his head, "On your own? Are you sure?" You nodded with a grin, "Yep! Besides, what's the worse that can happen? I'll be fine." You then leap off and away.

Sandy says, "You guys go get the items and get back here as fast as you can. I'll stay here with Gyomei and Bob. Bob and I'll knock some sense into the engines." Everyone nods and spits off.

" Everyone nods and spits off