Chapter 5: Pizza and the Daycare

Upon entering the atrium you saw the gang sitting at the table where they had sat earlier when playing cards. You walked over to the table to sit with Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and DJ. Roxy sat down next to Chica while you sat down across from her next to Freddy. Chica looked over at Roxy 

"Nice jacket Roxanne." Roxy quickly turned 

"HEY, BACK OFF you human I've never met." 

"Roxanne, That's Chica, and the man on the other side is DJ," Freddy informed. 

"Yeah girly, It's me. Why are you wearing Y/N's jacket?" Chica asked. 

"Uh, isn't it obvious? I stole it right off him when he wasn't looking." Roxy said bashfully while covering her lower face trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. 

You weren't surprised by Roxy lying about how she acquired the jacket. She might be afraid that revealing how she got the jacket might make others think she isn't the best. 

"Anyways, where's the pizza?" Chica asked eagerly. 

"Chica the pizza should be here soon just relax," Freddy said. 

"Oh, I can't help it, Freddy, I now have a chance to taste pizza, Heck, I can taste food!!" Chica replied. 

"And Chica, that's why we ordered multiple different kinds of pizza. So you'll find your taste. Isn't that what you have to do Y/N?" Bonnie asked you. 

"Kind of but it's more like finding the foods that fit your taste the best. Like for instance Chica, you love eating garbage right?" Chica looked at you annoyed. 

"I'll take that as a yes. You will despise the taste if you go to eat garbage right now." The staff bots then dropped off thirteen pizzas, Three for each DJ, Chica, Roxy, and Sun with an extra pizza for you. 

"Woah, Thanks for the pizza, Freddy." You said. 

"Of Course superstar, You've done well looking after us, you deserve this reward." Freddy congratulated you and just as you went to open your pizza box, DJ spoke up and said "Yeah, he's done a fantastic job at looking after us, Now we've gotta sit here and eat so we don't die." DJ seemed irritated that he was stuck as a human. 

"Well, what do you think I could have done better? I couldn't climb up the wall, I couldn't blast them with anything and there was no possible way for me to stop him from blasting you." You said. 

DJ was silent and then dug into his pizzas. Chica didn't waste any time with her pizzas, She had a slice of each one starting with cheese, then veggie, and finally pepperoni and she continued to eat a slice of each one until there was nothing left. DJ started slowly observing each of the pizzas before closing the veggie and pepperoni box and just eating the cheese pizza. Roxy just sat there looking at the three open boxes as if she was waiting for something. 

"Roxy, is everything okay?" You asked. 

"Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out which pizza is the best," Roxy replied. 

"Well, if you want the best, go with classic pepperoni. You can never go wrong with the best kind of pizza out there." You said while opening your box and pulling out a slice of pepperoni. 

Roxy quickly closed the cheese and veggie boxes, took a slice of pepperoni from her box, and bit into it before you could get your slice into your mouth. Her face lit up like it was the best thing she had ever had, it was the first kind of food she'd ever had. 

"Ah, I see you went with pepperoni too, obviously following the best, Me!" Roxy said with confidence. 

"Hey Freddy, did you get them drinks?" You asked. 

"Oh that's what I forgot, here let me order drinks from the staff bots. Anyone want to have anything specific?" Freddy asked. 

"I'll have a Fizzyfaz lemon." You asked. 

"I will too," Roxy quickly said. 

"I'll have a Chicachugg," said Chica. DJ just asked for water. Within seconds a staff bot brought over three soft drinks and a bottle of water. 

"So Roxy, you wanted a looser drink?" You asked. 

"Uh no, you just ordered before me." Roxy took a large sip of her Fizzyfaz. 

"Delicious, the perfect drink for a winner like me."

"Hey Freddy, where's Monty and Sun?" Bonnie asked. 

"I dunno, Maybe we should go check the daycare," Freddy said. 

"Hey, Freddy you should stay here with them in case they need anything else. Me and Bonnie can handle it, right Bonnie?" you asked. 

"Yes, we can!!" An energetic Bonnie replied. 

You and Bonnie both stood up and just as you were about to walk away Roxy yelled "Wait!" 

She proceeded to take the jacket off and hold it out in front of her towards me. 

"I'm good Roxy, you stole it fair and square," you said. 

She smiled and quickly put the jacket back on around herself and sat back down. While walking away towards the daycare you could hear Roxy yell "FREDDY, I DO NOT." 

You and Bonnie proceed down the hallway between Monty Golf and the daycare. You and Bonnie entered the daycare to find the lights flickering back and forth. 

"Bonnie, do you have any idea what's going on?" You asked but Bonnie shook his head not knowing what was happening in the daycare. You and Bonnie descended the staircases and made your way to the main daycare gates. When you entered you saw Monty and Sun off to the side flicking the light switch back and forth. 

"Uh, Hey Monty what's going o...." Monty put his hand out behind himself shaking it and telling us to be silent. 

Both you and Bonnie immediately moved to try and understand what was happening. You watch as Monty and Sun flip the switch for the lights on and off again and again and again and again. It seemed like Sun and Monty were having a silent staring contest. You decided there was only one way to end this. You walked over to some of the toy cans that had been stacked up all nice and neat. 

"Hey SUN!" you shouted as you proceeded to knock over the cans. Sun quickly turned his head and ran over to re-stack the cans. The flickering stopped and the lights remained on. 

"Thank you guys, We've been doing that since he woke up," Monty said. "Has he had anything to drink or eat?" You asked. 

"Yes, there were a few bottles of water on the security desk he started drinking before we started messing with the lights," Monty replied. 

Sun came up and pushed you. 

"I deserve that." You said as Bonnie helped you up. 

"Alrighty Sunny, are you ready to eat some food?" Monty asked him. 

Before he could say anything the lights went off. Monty ran over to the switch but wasn't able to turn the lights on. 

"Uh guys, I think the power went out," Monty said. You turned around to see that Sun had disappeared. The three then began to hear sinister laughter from the shadows. 

"Naughty Boys, Naughty Boys" Moon said cackling after each phrase. 

Out of nowhere, Moon jumped on your back but luckily for you, Bonnie grabbed him. 

"Aww come on man, the lights are out and I'm free of that fool Sun." Moon replied. 

"We aren't here to play games Moon, we're turning on the lights and going to get you and Sun food." You and Monty wandered around the daycare for a bit turning on the backup generators located throughout the play place. 

After about thirty minutes of searching you were able to turn the lights back on and leave the daycare with Monty, Bonnie, and Sun.