Chapter 3: Attack of the Mimic

While the ground rumbled below, you and the animatronics struggled to stay on your feet. 

"Look there's smoke coming out from over by the canyon," Sun shouted. 

As the quakes calmed down, all of you ran over to check out the pit. You looked down to see that the shallow canyon had opened into a deeper hole of complete darkness. 

"Aww come on, Why is it when there's a murder or something else going on, it only takes place in my raceway," Roxy said. 

Sun then began to stare into the pit and then fell to the ground and erupted in anguish as Moon began to creep in. 

"LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS ON." Sun started to yell. 

In a sinister tone, Moon said "Lights off." 

 "Someone, pull Sun back away from the hole." You said with an authoritative tone. 

Bonnie proceeded to pull Sun right under a bright light. 

"Freddy, what's going on? What is this?" You asked. 

"I have no clue, this isn't normal," Freddy responded cautiously. 

Out of the pit arises what looked to be an endoskeleton with rabbit ear frames and red glowing eyes, it was also holding something in its hand that sort of resembled a fazerblaster but heavily modified with a green goo in the glass attached at the back of the ray. Lifting and following the skeleton was what looked like a giant mess of wires and animatronic parts. As all of you began to back away slowly the strange animatronic from the hole introduced themselves.

"Hello, animatronics of the pizza plex. I am Mimic and this is the blob. We are here to test this device on you before we use it on ourselves. Remain calm and remain at peace, you are just the start of our humanitarian ascendance. 

"Yo Ebony Maw, why don't you shut your face and surrender while we still give you that option." You said with complete confidence. 

"Oh you humans and your pop culture references, you are not needed here so why don't you run off and call the police or something, it's not like anyone will believe you. 

"Oh, no officer, a giant pile of wires and parts with an endo called the Mimic busted through the floor." Yeah right." The Mimic laughed. 

"Don't worry superstar, I think we can handle it" Freddy reassured you but was then swatted by the mess of parts and wires. Freddy was not ready. 

Bonnie relieved Sun over to Chica while he ran in to back up Monty. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Monty asked Bonnie. 

"I dunno, let's try and knock the Mimic off and back into the hole," Bonnie replied and began to throw anything he could at the Blob and the Mimic. 

Some of the pipes under the floor busted when the blob came through causing the raceway to start filling with smoke. The blob then knocked Bonnie and Monty over where he had previously smacked Freddy. The Mimic blasted his fazray. In that very moment, it was hard to tell what he aimed for or what he shot. Roxy and you were the only ones standing in the Mimics' way but instead of blasting you two, the Mimic decided to run, having the blob crawl up and blast through a wall right into Bonnie Bowl. As fast as you could you ran after them while Roxy chased them up the wall and through the hole. Meanwhile, Freddy re-awoke and woke Bonnie and Monty up. 

"You two check on Sun and Chica, I'm going after the Mimic," Freddy said as he ran his way out of the raceway. 

Bonnie and Monty ran over to where Bonnie previously pulled Sun away from the hole. The dust had begun to clear in the raceway and as it settled Bonnie and Monty didn't know who they were looking at anymore.

Riding on the back of the Blob, The Mimic used his fazray to blast a map bot who had previously wandered into the area. They then proceed to blast through another wall into the fazcade and firing his fazray yet again. You ran into Bonnie Bowl but had seen the hole in the wall and followed Roxy through into the fazcade. You and Roxy yet again are faced off with the Mimic and the Blob. 

"Have no fear, my work here is almost done, there's only so few of you left." The Mimic said. 

"Hey Wako, I dunno who you think you are but you just blew a hole in my new raceway, and I'm not about to let that slide," Roxy said while angrily waiting to pounce. 

"Hmm, don't worry, you won't need to care about the raceway when I'm through with you but before then I'd like to see what my device does to an actual human and since they seem to keep sending them here, Why not just use this one." The Mimic said and then pointed the fazray in your direction. 

 As the beam traveled directly towards you, you heard Roxy scream "Get out of the way" and shortly after you felt Roxy push you out of the way and instead get hit by the beam. 

After watching Roxy get blasted, you saw the Mimic's weapon malfunction and fall to the floor. 

"Go, go now, back to the hole, and leave the ray, we'll just get another" You heard the Mimic demands of the Blob before they went back through the hole to Bonnie bowl. 

Freddy ran in shortly after the blob and mimic left. 

"What happened Y/N?" Freddy asked 

"I don't know Freddy but we need to get Roxy down underneath the stage, Check the DJ, I'm pretty sure he got blasted as well." You responded worried for Roxy. 

Freddy ran over to the DJ and shortly after called you over to look at something. 

"What's up Freddy, where's the DJ?" You asked. 

Freddy pointed down at the man on the ground. The man on the floor who lay in front of them was not ordinary in any way but you could tell he was the DJ. He had four arms, his skin almost as white as Casper and his hair was a mixture of pink and blue. He wore a white jacket with a black shirt, a gold chain, headphones, white pants, and white shoes. 

"That's the DJ, He was changing right in front of me." a shocked Freddy replied. 

You quickly turned around to find that Roxy was also changing.