✿ Red Winter ✿

The two lovebirds had been busy, they had made a kind of alliance with Timmy, one of the victims of the trap, whose name is now red as well, but he was the one that accidentally triggered it. They had also tried to make Skizz join in but he was still a little salty, so they had just decided to let him be for now and gone home to the desert.

"So, dear, what do you wanna do now?"
"I want to kill Cleo and Bdubs"
"Well, I guess we could build a TNT canon against the castle they have built" Grian brainstormed "you have so much bloodlust" he added with a giggle and the taller giggled as well. Nonetheless, they didn't build a TNT canon in that near future, Grian decided to try and build a creeper farm at the edge of the border.

After waiting for a while (and wasting time) the green name came to the conclusion that the farm hadn't been worth it, it had taken up too much time and barely produced any gunpowder. The last thing the blonde did that day, before heading to bed that night, was he found a wandering trader and bought a couple of pufferfish.

//Time Skip\\

Grian looked up at Scar standing shirtless at the top of the mountain like an action scene from a movie where he was the protagonist, while Grian wouldn't say the view was necessarily bad, he was just worried about his boyfriend dying because he didn't have any armor on.
He sighed and thought to himself. This server is 50% people dying on 'accident' and 50% 'Scar put your clothes back on"

After the previous day, Grian had actually gotten some gunpowder, but he had also found out it didn't really work when people was online. The green name had gone up to Scar and stood silently beside him, until the taller man noticed him and literally jumped from surprise.

"Jeez sunshine! You startled me" he laughed and the smaller joined in with a giggle.
"Scar. Is there some clothes you'd like to put on?" Grian asked and Scar lowered his head in mock-shame before doing as his partner said.

Then he pulled something out of his pockets and gave the 11 diamonds to Grian.
"Here you go my love! I noticed you were very un-diamonded" he said with a smile and Grians face lit up with a smile and his eyes shined as bright as the diamonds he was holding in his hands.
"Thank you dear" Grian replied and they went inside their house, that now only had one bed.

"Well, what's the plan? I still gotta do what you want me to do"
"Well last session, we went after Dogwarts, and it was very successful you-" Scar interrupted himself with a laugh "- you destroyed 3 people, while I stole a cookie"

"Yeah, and you did great with the cookie dear"
"Thank you sunshine, I think we should go after the crastle"
"I can work with that-" Grian took out the pufferfish. "- and I've got some pufferfish"

Grian explained the plan to Scar, they would create a bubble elevator for them, as a 'gift' and after a while of them getting used to it, they would trap it. The pair was about to head out when a message popped up in the communicator.

[Renthedog was slain by InTheLittleWood using < ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎ RED WINTER IS COMING  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎  ☠︎︎ >]

Ren had apparently forced Martyn to kill him, so he could start killing people, and 'Red winter is coming' was a warning, and as Grian and Scar had both taken part in him becoming yellow, they were a teeny tiny bit screwed.

"Let me remove them from the most wanted killing list!" Scar supplied but his partner stopped him.
"No, keep them on, I have made a Nether portal, so we can get bits for the traps"
"B-but it's d-dangerous in there and I'm- I'm on the red!" Scar reasoned and Grian tried to calm him down.

"I know, and you can just stay here and I'll go" Grian suggested but Scar shook his head, he didn't want his boyfriend to risk his life without him being anywhere near to protect him.

"What if we both go in, you get the trap stuff and I'll get some Netherite for us both" he chimed and Grian agreed after warning him about the dangers and that it might be a waste of time. Then they both went in through the purple portal.

//Time Skip\\

The couple arrived at the Crastle and Scar tried to distract them, while Grian snuck in from behind to build the elevator. Grian got caught midway through and had to pretend not to trap it, he ended up completing it and then skedaddling with Scar.

They got Etho to help with them to distract the Crastle people. Grian then snuck in from behind and put lava at the top, making it so that they would probably drown instead of going up. He snuck around again, looking like he came from the front and not from the behind.

"I've been looking everywhere for you guys" he fake-sighed as he saw Scar and Etho, he got Bdubs to stand at the end of the 'canon' that was in the middle of being built, and then he put the pufferfish down, instead of attacking the man it attacked Grian instead.
"What!? That was not the plan!" He yelped as he frantically tried to pick up the pufferfish.

"Wait a second. Water elevator and pufferfish? I'm starting to put the pieces together" Bdubs said and the parrot sighed.
"Yeah look, it didn't go to plan" he replied while throwing the pufferfish on the ground, and picking them up again before any others could.

While Grian was running around, fighting various of mobs trying to attack him, Etho actually managed to make a TNT canon and fired it towards the castle. It hit at the top and exploded.

"YEAAAHHH!" Grian cheered, and while the Crastle team was running around, confused, Grian grabbed Scars hand while repeating "time to run!" over and over again.

Grian and Scar met up with Etho after that success and talked about other things to do, them all having a feeling that they were being listened to.

They then proceeded to go and be 'great friends' with Scott and Jimmy/Timmy as they both also didn't like Dogwarts.
If the Desert Duo got attacked, Scott and Jimmy would come to their aid, and if Timmy and Scott were attacked, the couple would help them out.

Scar then gave them a piece of TNT and a diamond and then an alliance was formed.

Against Dogwarts, which was Ren and Martyn (and maybe Etho)

War had begun on the server.

~1136 words