Part 92 - A nice moment...

Start from the beginning

Yoongi frowned few seconds and in a quick movement, he took off the scarf and put it in his pants pocket.

Yoongi: I danced with Miss Carat, business' obligations... it must be because of that.

Y/N: Oppa, you should not dance by obligations but just for fun... and Miss Carat is a beautiful woman... don't you think?

Yoongi: I didn't pay attention... She is just a business' partner. (He flicked her forehead.) So, don't start to imagining something!

Y/N: Oppaaa... (She rubbed her forehead.)

Yoongi: Little girls shouldn't try to put their older brothers in a woman's arms! (He kissed her forehead.) Or are you trying to find me a partner so that you can date a boy?

Y/N immediately blushed at Yoongi's words and his serious face.

Yoongi: Ohhh... so, that's it! You have another crush on a boy!

Y/N: No! ... Sorry, I won't bother you with girls from now on.

Yoongi: Great, you are a smart little girl, after all.

Y/N: Yes, an obedient little sister... (She said with a resigned tone.)

Yoongi: (He made her turn on herself.) What's wrong? You want to be a rebellious little girl?

Y/N: No, but I am not a little girl...

Yoongi: (He looked at her.) You are little and you are a girl... so you are a little girl!

Y/N: I can never win against you...

Yoongi: You won me, are not happy to have me as your brother? (The music just stopped.)

Y/N didn't have the time to answer Yoongi's question. They were interrupted by a young man with mixed features.

Boy: Excuse me Miss, can I have the honor to have the next dance?

Y/N looked at the boy with surprise, not expecting someone to ask her to dance but it was maybe something normal in that kind of reception

Yoongi, him, was clearly showing his annoyance. How dared that guy come to ask his little sister to dance? He didn't waste a second after the music ended. Did he have a death wish?

Y/N: Sorry... I'm not very good at dancing... (She was not comfortable to dance with a strange and tried to politely decline.)

Boy: I can't agree with you. I saw you earlier, and just now, you definitively know how to dance. (He proposed his hand.) I will be a gentleman with you.

Yoongi: (He put himself in front of Y/N.) Listen dude, I think my little sister was clear when she refused your invitation. Don't force me to ruin that party by scattering your stupid little brain across the walls!