Case FIVE : Story time people!

Elix stared at the unknown entity/anomaly sitting in front of her, sorting through the newly bought groceries.

The said author of their lives had changed into more comfortable clothes with a single snap of finger. But she couldn't seem to add any colours to her palette.

"Spinach....meat.....corn....check...check..." The girl muttered to herself. Till now she had not done any harm to anyone. But still everyone was pretty weary of the unwanted guest.

Vix had passed out a few minutes earlier, pretty drained from the incidents that occured.

The boys had gone for some medicine and other knick knack hunt as commanded by the girl.

Noticing Elix's glare, the girl looked up and smiled towards her direction.

"I see I'm not liked by you. I hope we can come to mutual understanding." The girl says as she gets back to sorting out the stuff.

Elix sighed roughly as she crossed her arms across her chest in annoyance. This girl seemed so much like Vix, yet not completely Vix.

"We are home!" A voice rang out as the front door slammed open.

Jungkook wobbles inside with extra groceries, snacks, medicines and everything needed for a proper house.

The girl's eyes lit up at the small plant which Taehyung had been carrying.

"Come give it to me, ill put it inside the cupboards-"

"Aren't you getting way too comfortable now?" Elix said harshly as she set the cup harshly on the table.

The whole room fell silent as the girl let out a quiet sigh.

"Sit down. All of you. Let me tell you a story" The way the girl spoke the words pierced Elix's heart a little. The dejected and tired softened Elix a little, but not completely. She was still wary, but willing to listen.

"Jungkook, do you mind calling Vix and Iris too?

Jungkook nodded with lips shut tight. The tension in the room felt heavy ever so suddenly as Mohor went towards the open kitchen bar, pulling out sauce pans and some tea from the grocery bags.

"What are you doing?" Elix asks as she observes the weirdly calm girl.

"Making tea. Helps with fatigue and is good for health in general" She replies and continues to make the tea.

Footsteps could be heard entering the area. Both Iris and Vix walked in with Jungkook in a tow.

Upon entering, they both could sense the thick tension around Mohor and Elix. Vix simply let out a short breath.

She understood Elix was wary of this anomaly, but still couldn't help but not feel wary of Mohor. Something in her tugged her heart towards the girl who claimed to be their creator.

And iris, with her kind nature, was not wary of the girl in any way. A bit nervous, yes, but not wary or scared. Iris understood that this girl was of no harm to them. If she was, the harm would have been done long ago.

They all settled down on the dining table along with the boys who were completely confused. This whole ordeal was a big headache for them which was refusing to disappear.

Nobody spoke a word while Mohor prepared the tea.

"What did you say?" Iris whispered in the ears of Elix who just shook her off.

"This girl keeps on feeling suspicious about harmless people." Vix whispers which reaches the ears of Elix, who was utterly offended by the comment.

"Well I don't know about you but for all she could be a thief trying to CON US! IM SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE DEFENSIVE THEN" Elix yells out.