introduction

Hello fellow readers.
Welcome to the show :-
LIFE OF THE CHARACTERS OF THIS AU
(very disgusting name i know)

Here we will get to see behind the scenes of the scenes written by the author and her life in this universe.
Let's enjoy the mirth and humour emitted by our lovely casts and interaction.

Before we start, a little introduction :-

MAIN CAST :-

Vix Jadian - the author of the stories and girlfriend of Park Jimin. Acting as the top assassin in the au

Park Jimin - The boyfried of Vix Jadian. Acting as the supporting assassin in the " HIS FANGIRL" au.

Elix Grey - Best friend of Vix. Acting as a close ally for Vix and second best assassin in the " HIS FANGIRL " au. Girlfriend of Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung - Boyfriend of Elix Grey. Acting as the supporting assassin in the "HIS FANGIRL" au.

Iris Jackson - Best friend of Vix and Elix. Acting as the third best assassin in the " HIS FANGIRL " au and close ally of Vix and Elix. Girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook - Boyfriend of Iris Jackson. Acting as the supporting assassin in the "HIS FANGIRL " au.

Note: The golden trio include Vix, Iris and Elix. The silver trio include Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin

SIDE CAST :-

Ezra - Vix's Mother

Zane - Vix's father.

Others in BTS as close friends.

Author's note - Updates will be erratic since i have sudden spams of inspiration. I hope you enjoy this book.

Disclaimer: this is just a fanfiction and by no means i want to hurt army's sentiments and please take it as a joke.