The First Meeting

Annie and Wilson met that day for the first time. He took her out for a stroll and just liked her aura and her outrageous vibes. She was blabbering nonstop and he was listening to her patiently. She liked that he is a listener and an easy-going person. After the stroll, it was hard for them to see off and call it a day. So they decided to spend the night together and keep talking.

As decided, they went to his place. Lying down next to each other they were busy giggling and chatting where their one eye contact and mere small touch gave both of them goosebumps but both were hesitant to express anything. He gathered some courage and gave her a peck on her cheeks and waited for her consent.

Annie smiled shyly and it was her consent to him. Her consent and touch of his lips on her cheeks led to another passionate kiss between them which left both of them panting for breath. Both of their chests were bumping heavily and Annie could not let go of Wil’s hand which she was holding tightly. She felt so content with his touch and wanted something more.

So this time she initiated another passionate kiss and it turned into a sloppy one. He sat upright, removed his shirt and pulled her onto his lap while kissing. She wasn’t able to take her eyes off his bare and broad chest and started kissing him wildly on his chest and flickering his nipples with the tip of her tongue. He slid his hands under her top, removed it and started feeling the hard peak of her mountains. His touch made her let out a louder moan, “Ah, Wil, your body is so warm!” He rubbed her lips with his thumb and said, “Yeah, and yours is so cold, let me warm you up baby!”

Hard to resist, he unhooked her upper lingerie with his one hand in one shot. Smirking and giggling, he pulled her again for those sloppy kisses this time not only on her lips, but this time her collar bone, neck and the bare chest. Touching her wet oasis between her legs, he started flickering her clitoris with his middle finger and in no time, dug his head between her legs to taste her juices until he got more of them. He let her taste herself with another wet kiss in her mouth. She could not control herself and exclaiming “Oh fuck you Wil”, she pulled his boxers down and got onto his hard wood sucking him passionately with those softer moans. She enjoyed tasting him to the core and he continued brushing his hands through her hairs and pulling her more in.

Exploring each other, Wilson made her lie on her back and continued adoring Annie’s beautiful body by running his fingers through her body. He lied on top of her and dug his face in her neck licking it. And pinning her hands right above her head and her legs raised high up in the air on his shoulders, he slid his dick steadily into her pussy, thrusting her softly at first and steadily increasing the speed and pounded her wildly, maintaining eye contact until they both had an extreme volcanic eruption.
After that night, she fell more in love with her own body cos he made her feel special. He had made sure none of her body parts were left untouched. He adored her, explored her with his eyes, his long slendering fingers, his tongue and his hard upright sex. He rode her with LOVE.

Lust Or Love?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें