𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19

Start from the beginning

"Who gave you that thing?" He practically growled against the trembling body of Yn.

"Ajh-ajhussi is a psycho." She mumbled drunkenly under her breath which didn't go unheard by the devil.

"Am I?"

Her eyes widen up and she looked back at him with her shocked expression.

"Seems like this psycho has to punish this little mortal." He rolled up his sleeves and she again cried loudly.

Taking the opportunity, she immediately stood up and tried to run but was instead pulled down again on the bed.

She screamed her cries and hugged him harshly from the neck, trying to get away from the situation.

"Don't pu-punish me again pl-please. Last time, it really pained so badly and it all tu-turned red." She shook her head in denial.

He kept silent while annoyingly closing his eyes. "Ajh-ajhussi is soooo handsome." She tried to win against him by complimenting which made him to chuckle.

She started shifting herself closer to him while relying on his lap. "What is little miss doing?" He asked keeping his eyes fixed on glossy eyes.

"Why do you call me little? I'm not little." She stated raising her chin up. "I can see with that height and age of yours." He forced a smile against her.

"What should I call someone who doesn't even reach upto my chest? I will rather not mention the age cause you might get an heartattack and die since your a fucking damn mortal and that may cause me some harm too."

Yn placed her fingers to her chin and continued to hit on it while overthinking. "You are acting like you're 10000 years old." She giggled on his lap.

"Or you call me li-little cause you don't know my name? It is Yn." She happily shared tilting her head side to side.

"I think I know yo-your name too, it was uhh, it was umm-"

"Jungshookie." She brightly smiled while he rolled his eyes.

"An-aniyo, aniyo. It was Jungkookie. I saw that on the book, it said that you are-"

"I fo-forgot." She lowered her gaze. "I will not call you ajhussi from now on. I will call you Jungkookshi."

He continued to look at the little girl sitting on his lap, facing him and talking nonstop about unnecessary things.

"Jungkookshi." She called him out and he just hummed in response.

"Why can't I go back to my Yuxi sister?" She asked in a low voice having a little hope on her eyes.

His gaze again darkened as his mood just got ruined. "Because you're not allowed to."

"Why?"

"Jungkookshi." She moved on his lap a little bit.

"My sister wedding must already had been done. I couldn't even eat the fo-foods." She sadly whimpered.

"Isn't your stomach already filled from eating my brain?" Jungkook said earning a gasp from her.

She let a giggle from her mouth and spoke out again. "You know Jungkookshi, after we marry each other we should remove our clo-"

"I already told that I'm not going to marry you."

"But do-don't soulmates marry?"

"How do I explain this girl that this soulmate thing only belongs to her homeland not the fucking hell." Jungkook clenched his jaw while speaking mentally.