The Library

Third Person:

By the time it was school again, the news had spread of the two boys' relationship, but not the reason for their relationship. People merely thought that they had broken up out of falling out of love, while Ao'nung's friends and the people Ao'nung has played knew the real reason. The reason why Neteyam had puffy eyes on the morning of school.

During the 2 weeks the boys skipped school, the two boys were depressed, especially Neteyam. Not only was he depressed for the heartbreak he went through, but he was also depressed on the fact he still loved Ao'nung despite everything that had happened, and that seriously affected his mindset.

Ao'nung on the other hand was just as depressed as the Sully boy. His eyes were a bit puffed but hidden with the hood of his jacket while his cheeks had tear stains on them. A few people noticed the sudden change in both boy's appearance and attitude yet spoke nothing of it, since they didn't know what would happen if they mentioned it.

Tsireya, Rotxo, Lo'ak and Kiri all noticed this, all knowing what had happened. Though Tsireya was extremely disappointed in her brother, she didn't want the both of them to go through this time. So, she and Kiri merely had a plan for both boys to talk atleast again today.

Neteyam walked into his history class, one of his used to be favourite classes because he had Ao'nung with him. Now? The two boys still had to sit next to eachother, but it was extremely awkward, even the teacher felt the tension between the two. Neteyam's anger and Ao'nung's guilt spoke to millions to the surrounding students, all terrified if they pointed it out.

During the lesson, Ao'nung would steal glances at Neteyam, still admiring how beautiful a person could be. Neteyam just focused on the class, feeling Ao'nung's staring on the side of his head. Ao'nung saw Neteyam rip a small piece of paper out of his notebook and write something on it, handing it to Ao'nung. The taller boy hesitantly took it, worried about what it said in there.

stop staring were done so get over me

Ao'nung felt a few tears sting in his eyes as he tucked the note into his pocket and focused on the lesson. Neteyam felt a little guilty and a bit sad when the staring stopped, but he immediately composed himself, reminding himself on what Ao'nung did and how the taller boy doesn't deserve his attention.

Ao'nung noticed his phone vibrate. He pulled it out of his pocket and checked it, only to see a notification from Tsireya. She was asking to meet him later because she needed something from his locker. He replied with a simple 'ok' and tucked his phone away.

A few minutes later Neteyam got a notification aswell. It was from Kiri. It read that she wanted to go find Rotxo with Neteyam later. Kiri was worried that Neteyam would be confused and ask questions, thinking she wasn't slick enough unlike Tsireya. But to Kiri's favour, Neteyam responded that he would help Kiri and that he would meet her at the place she wanted them to meet at.

Neteyam put his phone away and focused on the class. Ao'nung was still stealing glances at Neteyam, but much slicker than before. The urge to not grab Neteyam and kiss him til they forgot everything that had happened and be happy together was there, but he burned those thoughts. Neteyam was right, they were over. Ao'nung needed to get over Neteyam, quickly.

The bell for lunch rang and all the students bustled about in the hallways and corridors, trying to get to the cafeteria, their friends, or the outdoor area. Neteyam was making his way to the library where Kiri wanted to meet him, while Ao'nung was a few paces behind, going there to meet Tsireya.

Neteyam arrived and made it to the back corner, texting Kiri that he was there. She never responded, only reading the text and showing it to tsireya, who was laughing while feeling slightly guilty. Ao'nung finally showed up, walking to the back corner not realizing Neteyam was there.