Please Go

*There will be cursing in this chapter! Feel free to skip if not comfortable*

Ao'nung:

I threw my phone across the room, cursing at myself. I heard a loud thud and a drop. I couldn't care less. All I cared about was the boy who had just blocked me. What was I supposed to do now? But my stomach became sick from what he had last sent.

"Im sorry you were so bored you decided to make me your next play."

Did he know? I had to find out. I made up my mind to go straight to Neteyam's house now. It was only 6 in the morning, so I had enough time to leave and come back straight after.

I rushed to my car and quickly put my seatbelt on. I then drove so fast I probably broke a billion speeding laws. I made it to Neteyam's house in 10 minutes, a new record. I jumped out of my car and ran to the front door, knocking rapidly. Soon Neytiri opened the door with a worried face. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a heated glare.

"Do you need something Ao'nung?" The heat of her stare made the hairs on my neck stand.

"Yes, uhm. Where's Neteyam?"

"He is in his room, bawling his eyes out, because of you." She stated.

I went silent. I felt so guilty. Yes, he was a bet but I really started to love him. I've known that since the first day I met him. I needed him to know that, know that I truly loved him and I'm sorry for cheating...and the bet. He had to know about it. I couldn't date him while knowing he had no idea we started as a bet. I couldn't.

"May I see him Neytiri?"

"You may but be warned child. If he wants you to go you WILL go. Understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand."

I bolted up the stairs, knocking on Neteyam's door. I could hear quiet sniffles and muffled sobs of pain. It was a heartbreaking thing to hear, and it was even worse knowing I was the cause of his sobs.

"Who is it?" I heard Neteyam call out.

"It's me, baby, please let me in. You need to hear me out."

At that moment the door flung open, revealing a crying Neteyam. I just looked at him, with both guilt and admiration. Even when crying he was beautiful, eywa, I was down bad for him. He looked at me up and down and let me in, making me sit on the bed while he sits on a beanbag. I looked at the millions of tissues the cover the floor, but I noticed a bloody tissue aswell. I decided to ask him about it later. I looked over to him and he was already looking at me, waiting for me to start talking.

"Well? You've got 5 minutes start talking." He said coldly, his words were like a sting to my heart.

"Neteyam, I didn't kiss Laia. She kissed me. I swear! I was drunk and- "

"Cheating on me when you knew I was there was one thing, but a bet? A fucking bet to play me Ao'nung? Fuck, you made me think you actually loved me! You made me a con, a play, a fucking toy you can drop and win your money! I fucking hate you, so damn much. Eywa, I introduced you to my family, I was so happy, yet it was all a joke. You're an asshole. I wish I never moved here you know. If I had known I would've gotten heartbroken from my first love I would've never moved, yet here we are. You've humiliated me, so much. I regret spending so much time with you when you were laughing behind my back, thinking I was so naïve. You were right, I was naïve, but now I'm not."

"You've opened my eyes to reality Ao'nung, and reality is, there are assholes everywhere. And they might be the ones you trust your life with the most. So, fuck you Ao'nung. Well? Wanna continue trying to defend yourself?"