Group Hangout!

Ao'nung-

"TSIREYA WHERE IS MY SHIRT?"

"WHAT SHIRT?"

"THE GREEN ONE WITH THE BLACK STARS, WHERE IS IT?"

"Oh, ITS HERE WITH ME COME GET IT!"

"Are you serious?"

I walked to Tsireya's room. I knocked and a muffled 'Come In!' came through the door. I walked in to see Tsireya doing her hair in a half up half down look. She looked at me and pointed to her chair, where my shirt was. I went to go get it and put it on. I then noticed Tsireya staring at me, well specifically my hair.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I do your hair?" She asked.

"No Reya." I replied bluntly.

"Please nungieeeeee!"

"Oh, my eywa, fine, fine. But what hairstyle?"

She showed me a photo from pinterest. It was a nice half up half down look, that suited curly hair. She got started on my hair while I had my airpods in watching a movie on Netflix. Half an hour later she was finally done. I looked in the mirror and was actually really happy with the result. I checked the time, and I realized it's time to go get everyone. I called Tsireya down and she came running down the stairs. I exited the house, locked it up before joining Tsireya in my car to go get the Sully's. We'd stop by Roxto's house just to let him know we're going already and that he should hurry up.

We put their address in the GPS and started driving. Ten minutes later we pulled into a huge driveway. The house was huge, 3 story house, about like 500 different rooms and a HUGE backyard and front yard. I stopped infront of the door and told Tsireya to go get them. I was on my phone connecting the Bluetooth when all 3 doors opened. Lo'ak and Kiri sat in the back while Tsireya sat in the passenger seat with me in the drivers. I asked Lo'ak where Neteyam's archery range was, and he entered the location in the GPS.

Soon we pulled into a huge field where we saw a handful of other people shooting at a target. Lo'ak left to go get Neteyam and about 3 minutes later, Lo'ak exited with a tired Neteyam behind him. Neteyam entered with Lo'ak sitting in the middle and Kiri on the side listening to music, I think. The car was dead silent the entire way, but I couldn't stop myself from glancing at Neteyam. He looked pretty, with his hair half tied up in a messy bun, the rest flowing down beautifully, his sweat making his face shine, his tired eyes, and his heavy breathing.

Stop Ao'nung you're NOT GAY.

We soon entered a small shopping plaza, with all types of stores all around. We sat down at the food court and started talking, but I STILL couldn't stop looking at Teyam. I think he could feel my gaze but that's fine. Tsireya and Lo'ak soon left to go get food for everyone. Roxto and Kiri went to go check out a nearby shop, which meant it left me and Neteyam.

"Wanna go check out that bookstore? I need more books; I finished every book at my place." He asked.

"Sure, why not."

We entered the bookstore, and it was rather small in my opinion. Neteyam immediately went straight to a shelf which said romance. I followed him and just watched him take and put back some books.

"Why'd you put those back?" I asked.

"Oh, I usually have a budget when it comes to books. Cause I know I won't stop myself if I had no budget."

"It's fine I can pay." I suddenly said.

He looked at me with surprise, and I was in shock aswell. He looked blankly at me as I pulled out my card and gave it to him.

"About $12,000 dollars on there, go crazy."

"No, I can't take this. It's fine really."

"Take. It."

"No."

"Fine."

I backed off, but not really. Before he went to go checkout, I grabbed all the books he put back. I then waited for him to leave before I went to go checkout. As she was scanning all the books, I looked at Neteyam who was sitting down waiting for everyone. He suddenly smiled at something on his phone, which made me smile aswell.

"Is that your boyfriend?" The cashier suddenly asked.

"What? No. I'm not gay. I mean, I may be bi but I don't like him."

"Are you sure? Cause I did see you grab every book he put back you know? Not very slick if you ask me."

"I'm sure. Its just what friends do for eachother."

I don't know why but the thought of me and Teyam only being friends made me feel weird. I tapped my card on the machine and the lady handed me all the books I bought with a knowing smirk.

I exited the bookstore to suddenly see Teyam talking to another guy. Who the hell is he? And what the fuck is he doing talking to Neteyam? I walked over to them and saw Neteyam suddenly start laughing. I got annoyed and sped up.

"Hey Teyam, who's this?"

"Oh, this is Vok'to. Vok'to meet Ao'nung, my friend."

"Nice to meet you man."

He put his hand out to shake it, but I ignored it and eyed him suspiciously.

"Here Teyam. An early birthday present." I shoved the bag of books in his hands, and he looked shocked to see them.

"Didn't I tell you that I was fine Ao'nung?"

"Well yea but I could tell you wanted them."

"Well thank you for the books, it's very thoughtful."

"You welcome Teyam."

"Alright, well, Ima go now. My girlfriend is probably looking for me right now. See ya Neteyam, bye Ao'nung."

Oh, he had a girlfriend. I feel stupid. Tsireya and Lo'ak came back with the food, and we all ate together. Soon enough, it was time for the Sully's to go back home. We drove to their place and dropped them off. I helped Neteyam bring his archery stuff down.

"Thanks for helping Ao."

"Well thanks for the nickname." I winked at him while saying that.

"Haha, also, another thanks for the books but you didn't have to."

"Please, it's what friends do for eachother."

"Right, friends." His voice trailed off.

"Bye Ao."

"See you Teyam."

He looked upset when I said friends. But why?

It's not like he likes me.

~

~

~

Yayyy chap 4 is finally out!

Sorry for posting so late, I've had so much to do the past week. But I'm back and will probably be posting everyday if I can!

Thank you for the votes and comments! They're always appreciated.

Anyways, chap 5 will probs be out later today!

Cya soon! <3 ~1083

~Fay 🌼