Sleepover

Clyde invited Craig, Tweek, Jimmy, Timmy, Tolkien, Bebe, Butters, Wendy, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Nichole, Heidi, and Cartman over for a sleep over. (The girls weren't really a part of the plan but the guys insisted they come too.)

Butters, Kenny, and Craig came over first. Clyde was surprised that Tweek wasn't with Craig this time, it was very odd.. "Craig where's Tweek?" Craig flipped him off and walked into the house without saying a word. Clyde shrugged this interaction off and walked into his room to meet up with the others. Butters sat on the floor happily playing with a toy he brought with him. Kenny was sitting at the foot of the bed kicking his feet while looking at the floor. Craig seemed a little strange today, he was sitting down with a frown. Which if you weren't his friend you'd see this as normal but Clyde knew better. Craig has different frowns, the first one is his resting face which people usually confuse as him having a bad mood. The second one is when Tweek and him aren't talking anymore. And the last one is when something happened to stripe. This one was new though, his shoulders were down and he looked more sad than frustrated. So as a good friend normally would Clyde went up to him and started to speak. "Hey Craig are-" the doorbell rang and interrupted him and sighed and excused himself from the room. Bebe, Heidi, Nichole, Wendy, Stan, and Cartman showed up. "Hey guys! Welcome to my house!" "I only came here for the food dipshit." Cartman pushed pass him and went straight for the kitchen. "Fatass..." Stan mumbled under his breath and walked towards Clyde's room. The girls all sat in the living room and chatted about whatever girls chatted about. When Clyde went back to the room he announced the arrival of the others and Kenny went to sit next to Stan and Butters on the floor.  "Mmphfmh" (Dude this place is boring..) Kenny and Stan chuckled together while Craig scowled and left the room. "What's up his ass today?" Stan looked as Craig slammed the door to the room. "Mhmphfmmp" (definitely not Tweek...) the two boys chuckled again while Butters and Clyde were busy chatting and giving them confused looks.

Craig walked down the hallway with a solemn look on his face and sighed. 'Why did I even come here'  he walked into the living room and sat on the chair with the girls. "Hi Craig! Is Tweek here?" Nichole looked at him and smiled as she spoke. Although he didn't really wanna talk about Tweek at the moment he spoke back. "No." His voice sounded more annoyed than he wanted it to. "He isn't coming." He crossed his arms and looked away from them. "And you're upset about it?" Wendy asked as she was brushing her hair. Craig shook his head and gave them a confused look. "Why would I be upset about that?" The girls all exchanged confused glances and shrugged. "You looked angry and you sounded annoyed when we brought him up." Craig sighed and crossed his arms again. "I'm not upset because he didn't come. I'm upset because he made me come!" The girls all giggled at his expression which made him even more annoyed. So he flipped them off and went into the kitchen. Cartman was eating everything he could get his hands on including the snacks they were all supposed to be eating. "Cartman what the fuck are you doing?" He glanced at Craig and wiped his mouth before flipping him off. "Fuck off Craig I'm busy" He ignored him and sat at the dinner table. "Cartman stop eating so god damn loud!" Cartman scowled at him and grabbed a full plate of food and walked into the living room. Craig took this time to finally be able to relax alone, he pulled out his phone and texted Tweek.

Craig: Tweek this sleepover is terrible already and I just got here :(

Tweek: you lost the bet so you have to stay there!

Craig: but honey they're all being annoying...

Tweek: not my problem bitch <3 love ya

Craig: you are a terrible boyfriend. >:(

Craig put away his phone and sighed again. Then he made his way towards the room door again, everyone had already sat down together. "Craig! Why didn't you tell me Tweek wouldn't be coming" Clyde walked over to him with a frown. "Because it's none of your fucking business." There was a knock at the door and Clyde hurried to answer it. Tolkien and Kyle walked into the house while Timmy and Jimmy followed. "W-W-What's up C-C-C-C-Clyde." Jimmy came into the house and smiled at him. "Hi Jimmy!" "TIMMY!" Timmy shouted out. "Hey Timmy! Nice to see you guys again" Clyde, Timmy, Jimmy, and Tolkien started talking about random things while everyone else joined into their own groups. Kenny, Kyle, and Stan were talking about a random game they stole and Cartman fell asleep already. The girls were braiding each other's hair and every once in a while joined in on some conversations. Craig stood alone in a corner, he didn't bother talking to his friends and was certainly not gonna talk to Stan's group. So he grabbed his stuff and left, no one even noticed.

He walked up to Tweek's house and knocked. "Hold on I'm coming!" Tweek shakily opened up the door and looked at dumbfounded. "Why are you here?!" Craig sighed and wrapped his arms around him. "I missed you..." Tweek chuckles softly and kisses his forehead. "Wanna come inside? Or should we go to your house?" Craig smiled, it was the kind of smile only Tweek could see. "Cmon honey let's go inside." Tweek grabbed onto Craig's hand and pulled him in. The two boys laid down on Tweek's bed and relaxed, Tweek eventually cuddled up next to Craig and sighed contentedly. "Do you wanna have our own sleepover?" Craig smiled and nodded at him, "hell yeah! We haven't done that in a while."

End of part one