First kiss (age 13)

Tweek and Craig had been dating since they were 8 but neither of them wanted to kiss yet because they were to shy to bring it up. One day Clyde had walked up to them during school and accidentally bumped into Craig, this cause Craig to push Tweek on the floor. "Oh shit! Sorry guys!" The two boys weren't paying attention to him as they both stared at each other awkwardly before standing back up and holding hands. "Are you okay honey?" Craig looked at Tweek with concern while Tweek smiled at him. "I'm fine Craig" they both exchanged a smile with each other and continued to look at each other with love. Clyde mocked them while gagging as Tolkien walked to the group. "Oh great they're doing that thing again." Tolkien and Clyde mimicked their movements while chuckling. Craig flipped them off as Tweek blushed from embarrassment, "I think we're all gonna be late." Tolkien said while grabbing Clyde's hand to hurry and lead him to their class. "Don't make out while we're gone!" Clyde said jokingly knowing full well the two have never even pecked lips before. When they were alone Craig gripped tightly onto Tweek's hand as he was deep in thought. "Uhh Craig? Are you ok? Ack!" Craig faced away from Tweek and was blushing more as he thought about the idea of their first kiss. "Yeah babe I'm fine"

Later on during lunch Jimmy, Timmy, Clyde, Tolkien, Tweek, and Craig all ate together. "S-s-so guys what c-c-c-c-classes do you have next?" Jimmy said while sitting next to Craig who was staring intensely at his food. Everyone's words were foggy in his brain as he was slowly disassociating from the conversation. Everyone looked at him and raised their eyebrows, "uhh Craig, you good?" Clyde said while looking weirdly at his friend who was caught up in his own head. Tweek kicked Craig under the table and that snapped him out of it. "Huh?" Everyone exchanged looks at each other and looked back at Craig. "You were spacing out dude" Tweek looked at Craig with a bit of a worried look. "Oh...I didn't realize" when everyone finished their lunch and decided to leave for their break Tweek and Craig were swinging together. "So..." Tweek spoke suddenly causing Craig to look up at him. "So...?" Tweek sighed and looked at craig with a raised eyebrow. "What's up with you today?" Craig shrugged and looked at the sky. "You seem kind of out of it today..." Tweek continued to look at his boyfriend with concern while waiting for his reply. "I..guess I was just thinking about something.." Tweek stopped swinging and looked at craig while listening carefully. "Everyone has already kissed someone atleast once rather it be by a game or whatever...and we've been to together for a few years now and yet I just...don't have any interest in it.." Tweek looked shocked for a bit but then looked at the sky, "well...I'm not really interested in it either" they shared a small smile to each other and continued to swing.

After school Tweek walked Craig home, they hugged for a bit before Craig began walking inside. "Wait!" Tweek grabbed onto Craig's hand and kissed his cheek, "we don't have to kiss on the lips but I guess this would be good too right..?" Craig smiled at him brightly with a slight blush on his face. "Yeah this is fine."

This one was kinda cute might make another one like it.