CHAPTER:-30

"My lady what are you doing? You are messy the bedsheets my lord will be really angry". Jungkook came with confuse face looking at other servants who are scared of joon.
"He will be angry that fucker, he leaved me all alone at night in this dark chamber, if he doesn't come in count three I'll burn his room". Namjoon yelled, taehyung came inside in rush along with hoseok he saw joon has matchstick in his hand.
"My lady is really angry call my lord, he is really gonna burn this chamber if he does we will die". Someone said loudly, pushing a male devil out the room to call yoongi from wherever he is.
"Mr. Black horn come here, i think you forgot between your dates but you are serving me not hoseok and Mr. Muscles". Joon said pinching on taehyung's cheeks pulling it that made tae cheeks red as tomato with pain.
"Yes, my lady I'm terribly sorry for giving you hard time. I sure to devil not leave your side today or any day". Taehyung rubbed his cheeks bowing to joon, with a sigh he calmed everyone in the room with a glare.
"That's good, but where is MIN FUCKING YOONGI, if you don't want to die come back yoongi". Namjoon yelled his voice echoed all the way to hall and corridors.
"Why he is so worked up? What happened, is my lord gonna be ok he looks really angry". Everyone mumbled looking here and there for yoongi because there queen is so upset.

"Namjoon— get out everyone, what happened why are you so *cough *cough". Yoongi came he hugged joon who was trying to push him back, he gently caressed joon's cheeks but suddenly he started to cough blood which panic joon.
"What happened yoongi? Are you going to die? Omg! Hey, yoongi open your eyes, yoongi". Joon was trying to hold the mountain sized devil which he was unable to do, he cried out loudly.
"My lady— my lord, what's happening? Why he is covered in blood what happened to him? My lady say something— my lady". Taehyung came he saw yoongi on the floor while namjoon was freezed their he shaked the boy to make him come back to his senses, and saw yoongi covered in his own blood.
"YOONGI, FUCKING MIN YOONGI OPEN YOUR EYES, don't die I was trying talk to you from last night, I'll not leave this place "I LOVE YOU". Namjoon came forward on his knees punching on yoongi's chest not so hardly.
"Jungkook, take him out call the doctor and also call lord jin and priest too". Taehyung said jungkook what he told rushing to joon, and then towards doctor.
"Why? What's happening taehyung? What happened— i know, you know something tell me". Hoseok was shock he never saw yoongi liked that in his whole life and joon outburst make him little scare.
"Hoseok calm down first, nothing happened till my lady is here nothing bad will happen". Taehyung said hugging him, other servants took yoongi on bed cleaning all the blood.
"Mr. Black horns, come with me now— hoseok stay with him". Namjoon wasn't like before his eyes were stren no expression on his face."You know where he was? If you want yoongi's good, you will tell me everything in detail". He demanded front of taehyung making taehyung look at him with more respect.
"I warned him not to go to meet that prisoner— he didn't listen me, I think he took some of his life energy which is too evil for him". Taehyung said, last time when he told yoongi that, he almost killed him.
"And you didn't think to tell me?". Namjoon wasn't playing around he has to save yoongi he is only reason, joon going to leave his world for devil's if he will die Joon will leave this place too.
"My lady— you know nothing about all of this so i thought". Taehyung said not looking at joon, whose eyes colour changed his appearance changed just for a second.
"Kim Taehyung, I'm your queen and not telling country issues and kings personal issues will give you death punishment". Namjoon yelled his body was surrounded by light, he saw taehyung dropped on his knees saying nothing.
"M- my l- lady, doctors are calling you please come fast, he is—". Jungkook said he didn't saw taehyung at first but a angry queen, while his powers were leaking out from him.
"Taehyung, my lady please go inside i beg your mercy here, please". Hoseok and jungkook ran towards taehyung his eyes were red he felt suffocated, it's the power of pure soul.
"Please my lady, he did what my lord said please my lady calm down". Jungkook pulled joon to his side trying to calm him down, it's not important now yoongi's life is more important as joon thought he ran towards the door.
"H- h- he will not l- leave u- us, he is saviour of a- ambondara h- he will end e- everything I'm so H- happy now". Taehyung said two of his lover hold him, wipping his sweats they saw him faint with a happy smile.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Ah..... What I'm writing?

_Arya_