CHAPTER:-29

"I wanted to live long, this luxurious life and all of that unlimited slave which work for me all the time, after gaining the power of pure soul I'll became superior than God, i would become a God but that motherfucker—". Black soul said, laughing loudly enough that his voice echoed through the walls.
"What about ambondara than? If you will become god, you will destroy the place right? What you gain from all that?" Yoongi asked sitting on the chair, he saw how confident black soul looked.
"Of course extreme power, i never wanted something small we are living on such small place, listen me yoongi- ah we can even make humans our slave". Black soul said, he knows that yoongi is trying to figure out about who the black soul going to freed out.
"No, that's not how a king should think—". Yoongi snapped, eyes going red his horn got bigger he almost explode in anger.
"Of course a golden blooded will say that, you are too good to be a devil that's why you are useless". Black soul scoffed he knows his children even jin is more cruel than yoongi he has soft spot for everyone he can't hurt someone without any reason.
"What golden blooded? It's a natural to have feelings even a dog gets attached with anyone who treats him or gives him love". Yoongi said it's useless to say something to his father who is already punished because of his evilness.
"But we aren't dog and you know that—". The soul said rolling his eyes on yoongi.
"Tell me when i absorb all your life force will you be vanished or you will live inside me". Yoongi asked seriously, even he knows maybe the dark soul gonna lie him he will absorb him.
"You will die and you know that, I don't have body and you took my 90% of life force, you can see yourself you are struggling to live I have much more darkness than you yoongi". Dark soul said and it's true, he knows how much pain yoongi is tolerating without telling anyone he is suffering alone for his people sake.
"My lord for you— my wife is not plaything and my brother is not useless do something and you will die, fucker". Yoongi eyes were closed a servent called him, he was thinking what the Balck soul said last time he visited him, sitting on his throne he sighed answering his servant.

"My lord, you did know I was here were you testing me? You will never change". Hwasa said smiling at her lord she get small sitting on his lap while he played with her silky hair.
"Hwasa you know, why i called you here? I need help from Zeus can you ask him that—". That man said smiling when hwasa noded eagerly.
"But if you do that— you will never come back to us to the heaven". Hwasa said sucking on his thumb looking at the divine man front of her.
"I never wanted to that anyway, i was planning to live here for eternity". He smiled pulling her thumb out, and showing his powers which is now less powerful than before.
"But why? You will just get hurt, the black powers are much stronger here and you have very fragile body now". Hwasa said with loud voice, she doesn't want this. She came here to take her lord to the heaven again.
"Even tho, it's hard to do that but i promised someone I'll keep this promise for her". Hwasa lord said, he wants to live like this not like he is living in heaven with his family or helpers.
"Why you help all the sinners my lord? They just hurt you always, why you do this to yourself?". Hwasa started to cry hugging her lord she wasn't looking at his happy lord but the pain he held in his heart from so many years.
"Worry not, you can live here with me always because this is the best place for you". He said stroking on hwasa's hair, with smiling face he wiped her tears.
"Ok, but beware of two devils lord they are keeping an eye and is too stupid to work out". Hwasa said, while crying she was still hugging him tightly.
"You and your weird language, what are you saying I don't understand a single thing of yours". He laughed, putting the small hwasa on the ground who looked little confused.
"Where you going? I'll come with you". Hwasa said following her lord from behind.
"No, you can't live here for now and don't come out till I say so, I need sometime to work to do". He said, waving her he made a small house inside little monie's so no one can see her.
"Ok as your wish—". Hwasa said and waved back to him, she looked at a dog rolling her eyes she took the monie's last bone which was given by joon in the morning and chewed on that.

To be continued......
___________________________________

So, its going to end soon. And I'll miss writing this book.

_Arya_