CHAPTER:-21

"Mr. Kim the great solider of
the devil, lord want to meet you in his chamber". A servant bowed front of taehyung who was giving some training to the new soliders.
"I'll go meet him really soon, you can go". Taehyung noded looking at the soliders while they are practicing he mumbled "Something is really wrong going to happen, I'll ask Jeon to get ready for the moment". He looked at the away if joon's who were sitting on the bench with his three headed dog. He yelled
"Soliders, practice more I'll comeback really soon".

"My lord~ my lord where are you? My lor- ahh..... You again". Hwasa was whinning she looked everywhere but she couldn't him.
"Ah... aren't you were in the way of yoongi's room than why still you are finding him". Hwasa and joon collied and joon said loudly.
"Fucking lord mister the devil king is not my lord i already told you, he is god". Hwasa said putting his hand on forehead sighing when joon looked confus.
"Are you kidding me? Girl, it's devil palace god can't get in here find somewhere else". Joon said looking at girl with childish anger face he was red.
"No, he said me he is here and I'll find him you don't have to tell me". Hwasa said with same tone.
"Ah.... Brat i was helping you, you are so disrespectful let me tell you one thing kiddo even you devil or god's whatever you are don't talk me like that". Namjoon said with irritation pointing a finger on hwasa.
"You talk like him, but i know you are not him, a human with zero power will not my lord". Hwasa said scoffing the lord is playing with she knows but now it's irritating.
"Is that so? Than get out front of me before i call my little Monie here brat". Joon said sighing he indeed he was angry but the kid was innocent.
"Are you a kid? You fight with me like that i think your even younger than me". Hwasa said pointing the her finger on joon's face like old woman.
"Hey! I'm 27, how dare you?". Joon said loudly making hwasa laugh like he said some joke to her he looked at her with narrow eyes up and down.
"So, you are a kid I'm older than you kiddo just leave my way and I'll forgive you".Hwasa said with laugh he live the him and fly over his head before joon said something to her.
"You- hey come back don't run away". Joon yelled scoffing he pouted truning his heels to Jungkook's chamber.

"Jimin, jimin i told you to shift jackson clothes in my room why the fuck you-". Jin said pulling jimin's hair forcely and harshly.
"He didn't let me in his chamber, i told him but he pushed me, i refuse to do this my lord". Jimin said looking at jin in his with tears Willing to come out.
"Why the fuck- you refuse i didn't ask to do its an order filthy whore". Jin said in anger slamming jimin's head on the wooden table.
"I'm not whore, my lord mind your language and i refuse to work for you". Jimin said gathering his guts and courage to say that he had enough.
"You- , looking for trouble huh? Don't try me jimin just i didn't fucked you tried to-". Jin said his eyes were bloody red. He was already in bad mood and than jimin refused have sex with him morning and this.
"I don't want to be with you my lord and you are the one who came to me, i didn't".  Jimin snaped looking at jin with bloody face he was trying not to get week front of jin.
"Ah.... Jimin- ah what happened to you, did i made you mad you are the most trusted and fuckable servant i have". Jin said lowering his body at the level of jimin and caressed his cheeks.
"I'm sorry, but i can't do this anymore my lord Please leave me alone please".jimin plead when jin grabbed his face.
"Shit, shit go away than don't show me your face ever whore if i saw you I'll kill you". Jin said pushing jimin and licking the blood out of his hand.
"Thank you my lord, thank you so much, i can't bear this anymore". Jimin bowed going back to his chamber stumbling at the way still trying to cry.
Jin looked at the door with unknown feeling in heart like jimin will come running to him with his sweet smile saying "my lord how was the day?, Did you ate?, Wanna cuddle, my lord, my lord, fuck he hates this feeling".

To be continued......
___________________________________

Wanna a chapter with only jin and Jimin? How jimin had fallen for jin? Why jin loves being with jimin?

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
_Arya_