𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟪

Start from the beginning

Her father.

His face came next. Blockbuster Hollywood Movie Superstar, Richard Sagewood.

Ariana believed she saw a flash of herself for a millisecond before everything stopped.

It just stopped.

All the pain went away, as did the glow, the darkness, the light. Everything was gone.
It became silent as a grave. Too silent. Ariana could hear her own heart beating ridiculously fast, her short rapid breaths trying to match the pace. Blood was roaring in her ears and she could hear it clear as a starry night sky. Her brain was trying to comprehend everything it had just seen, and Ariana almost heard herself thinking in the solitude.

Finally, there was a sound. Although it was a whisper, it sounded more like a shout that travelled through the soundlessness towards Ariana.

"Come to me, Arianalisea. You're almost there..."

There was a strange high pitched ringing noise in Ariana's head and she winced, clenching her eyes shut. When her eyelids separated and long lashes fluttered upwards once more, a ring of purple fire lit up around her irises and she began to See. She saw a purple and gold trail of shimmering dust twisting around bookshelves, beckoning her to follow.

Releasing a shaky breath she hadn't realized she was holding, Ariana pushed herself up off her feet into a standing position, taken aback at the surge of power that immediately went flowing through her veins. She tread after the trail as it turned left, moving behind a giant bookshelf that screamed dark magic. It changed direction once again, leading her straight ahead even further deep into the Restricted Section. 

How large was this place?

Weaving through another bookshelf, the trail led her right, coming to a halt in front of a blank dark wall, a book lying on a lectern in front of it, titled:

Ļ̴̦͂̾̾̀͛̚ҽ̵͖͕̉͂̃̅̿̓ɠ̷͔̹͉͇̹̈́̎͌̅̓̄̆̈́̽́ἀ̶̲͕͚̲̓̀̄͑̊̆͘͘͝ƈ̵̢̨̢̠͕͔̒͗ყ̷͍̓̉:̷̦̯̱̺̃̈́̒̄͛̒́ ̵̹̯̜̩̜̻̈́̒̍̿̉̊͊͑M̷̛̥̽͐̑̋̅̉͑͝σ̸̖͕̼́̋͆́̇̓̊̆͠ɾ̴̨̮͚̬̫̱̺̺̞͕̌ɠ̴̡̨̠̹̣̖̩̬̳̔͒̋͌͋̚ᾳ̵̈͐̑͊̿̉ɳ̷̨̖̱͇̪̼͙͈̱̐̐̾̓̍̔͐̕ ̷̼̮̱̣̏ͅʅ̴͎̙͙̪̚ҽ̷̢̘̦͉̹̈̋̾̿̐͜ ̴̡̱̪̪͍̼͖͖̣̪̈́̇̕F̵̟̱̺̭̄̊̌̂͒̆̎̒͑ᾀ̸̪̠͈̱̘͈̫̈ͅყ̴̜̔̅̐̄͘ ̴͙̩̋͑̎͌͑͝-̸̨̢̘͖̟͖͙̆̀̍ ̴̬͛̈́̌Ꮛƈ̷͙̮̩̩̬̠̪̇̆̓͋͆́̾͂̊ʅ̵̡̱̙̥͈̙̲̙̲͔̅͆ι̴̬̝̩̦͎̘̬̺͉̥̑̅̋̽̎̂ρ̶̢̨̛̜̰̟͍͚́̀͑͐̅̇͘͜ʂ̶̡͉̠̳̝̩͎̣̅̈́̏̏̅͛̕͠ι̷͈͔̘̺̭̗̇ʂ̸̛̜̼̤̪̋̋̌͋͒̌̓ ̸̯̭̃́̀̏S̶͇̯͊̒͗̓͌̀̆̒͠ԋ̵͖͕̹̘̝̙̜͐̏́̍α̷͉͆̆̓̈́͌̏͐̑̓̂ʅ̸̨͚̫͓̳͉͓͔̈́̈́͆̉̍̍͛ƚ̴͖̘̩͉͉̺̲͎̯̱̃͑͛͗̾̾͑̕ ̸̦͕͉͌͝T̶̛͓̼̗̺͎͚͐̿͗͆͜α̵̨͓̹̗̈́̿ƙ̷̝̲̰̲̆̂͋̚͜͝ҽ̸̹͍̣͈̳̐̋̐̀̕͝ ̶̛̰̠͔̖͇̬̮̽̿͗̏̑́̅͜͝Ó̷̡̙͓͚̗͖͇̼͍̿̐ͅʋ̴͎̏̀̓͐̚͘͝ҽ̸̨̼̤̳̼̂̃͘ɾ̶̨̛̦͚̋