"Gabriel and Nina for example. Why was Gabriel so drawn to Nina the night they met? Why did he not select you? Why did he not want you? You are more attractive than Nina."

I frowned at him, though he was complimenting me- I guess- he was still bashing my friend who was actually very beautiful.

"Why did he go back to her?"

I shook my head. "It wasn't like that, she called him. She was looking for him, not the other way around."

"Why did he answer? Gabriel has fucked many women, why be interested in an average human?"

"Look." I began to say. "I'm really happy that you're explaining this to me but you need to stop dissing my friend."

"I have not said a bad word about her today." Vladamir informed me.

Today?

Has he been badmouthing Nina? And to who?

"As I was saying, his soul was drawn to hers because she was his. Moving on, I wanted to know who my mate would be, the woman who had been cursed by many Witches."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Thanks a lot arsehole, even before I was born you were ruining my life.

"I was able to locate someone who was able to show me the face of my mate. I had no idea if you were alive, what species you were or when you would be born, all I knew was that you were my mate. I was mesmerised by what I saw, my heart began to feel warm after being frozen for so long. I knew once I found you I would never be able to let you go."

His eyes were distant as if he was remembering the moment that it happened. That didn't last long as the cold glint returned to his eyes. "Of course once the Witch had shown me, I had to kill her."

"You didn't have to kill her, maybe that's why people like to curse you."

Vladamir's eyes showed no remorse. "She had knowledge that could destroy me, she could not live."

Out of the billions of people in this world, I had to be this psychopaths soulmate? Why couldn't he have just left me alone? He said they had the choice to ignore their instinct and choose someone else?

As if he read my mind Vladamir began to speak. "I had no intention of finding you or marking you. I did not want you."

His words stung a little, however, I ignored my traitorous body that seemed intent on hurting me today.

"You can imagine my surprise when I first saw you. Do you remember the day we met?"

My mind wandered back to almost a year ago when I first met Vladamir. It was in the car park in ASDA when I had stupidly told Nina to come with me to do some food shopping. I hadn't realised the severity of her situation until that night when a few men attacked us. We were both dead until Vladamir turned up in style and killed them all.

"Yes." I told him. "I remember."

"I knew of Nina at this point, I think all of us Lycans did and though I knew Gabriel would need my help I had no intention of residing here. I simply wanted to see for myself if Gabriel had gotten a human pregnant."

"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew I would not be able to leave. Everyone assumed I was here for the Lycan baby but I was not I was here for you. I tried to leave, I did on numerous occasions, however, I found myself coming back."

I had no idea he stayed in England for me, I thought he was staying for Nina and the baby like everyone else was. I thought back to the interactions I had with him before we were mated. The time Victoria came and for some reason decided to strangle me and before anyone could react Vladamir pulled her off me within a second. Luca then grabbed Victoria but it was Vladamir who checked me over to make sure I was okay. He also acted very strangely when he thought I was pregnant and he kidnapped me when he could have simply taken Nina.

Did he know then that we would be mated? Did he want that to happen or was he looking for ways to make sure we never mated?

He smirked slightly as he met my eyes, unaware of what I was thinking about. "You were a spitfire, everything I said or did aggravated you and I could not help myself. I liked seeing you angry."

He used to piss me off so much and he still does to this day. "So you used to annoy me on purpose?"

"Yes." Vladamir told me proudly. "It gave me great pleasure to do so."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you sure I'm your mate? Shouldn't you be wanting to please me, make me happy not piss me off?"

Why couldn't I have a soulmate who adored me and made my life good?

"You are mine Leanne, you will always be mine."

His face suddenly became serious and he swallowed harshly as if he was struggling to say something.

"I...I think I am falling in love with you."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Vladamir finally said he loves Leah! Did anyone think he ever would? 

How do you think Leah is going to respond? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will try my best to upload again this weekend but if not next chapter will definitely be up early next week, however, you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Also Wattpad lets you schedule uploads now?? When did that happen?! This will make it alot easier to stay on track with my uploads! 

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx