Prologue

// thinking

() A/N

Izuku pov

The gush of wind gives chills to the young teen, Izuku Midoriya. The green-haired teen was going to the entrance exam.

Izuku: "This is it, the place I trained for it's time to make my dreams come through it...here I go.

As I entered the gates of UA I suddenly felt bad my eyes were blurry and my brain felt as if it was being stabbed multiple times, I tried to take another step then all I saw was black

I opened my eyes. Adjusting them due to the bright light.

/Where am I? Is this part of the UA entrance exam? All Might didn't say anything about this? Maybe this is a secret test. No, this isn't right, I researched everything about UA its history all the past entrance exams. I've been kidnapped!!/

I then saw a brochure saying "Welcome Izuku Midoriya, Ultimate hero fan to Hopes Peak".

/Huh what is this? What's hopes peak? And what's an ultimate?/

I stand up and look around the whole place.

Suddenly the door opened and it revealed a girl with black hair in a ponytail wearing a sailor uniform.

???: "Oh a new person...."

Izuku: "Ahhh!! Who are you are you my kidnapper!!"

???: "I can assure you I am not your kidnapper. I am in the same situation as you. My name is Ayano Aishi."

Izuku: "Oh sorry you just scared me. My names Izuku Midoriya.

I stared at the weird girl she had black hair and was wearing a school uniform. Nothing like the one from UA.

Ayano: Quit staring and get to the gym. I need to tell the others I found another person.

Izuku: Wait, there are others. Tell me where they are.

Ayano: Fine follow me.

The girl walked away and I started running after her. 

She looks up and down at him

Izuku: "Hey anyways what an ultimate?"

Ayano: "Oh I guess ultimates are people that are the number 1 of their talent"

Izuku: "Oh ok so my ultimate the ultimate hero fan, what's yours"

Ayano: "Oh I'm the......ultimate yandere"

Izuku: "Yandere!! As in murder people yandere!!"

Ayano: "HEY, I never said I killed people. Don't ever judge me!

Izuku: "Yeah ok ok I won't"

/Something about this girl is off, she's kinda spooky. I probably shouldn't anger her/

Ayano: "Now follow me there's probably an exit to this place"

Izuku "ok let's go then"

Me and Ayano walked outside of the classroom and walked in the halls

Ayano: "Hey, weirdly, this place is super fancy, my school is kinda fancy but this place looks like a mansion with classrooms"

Izuku: "Yeah I don't get it this place looks like an old mansion. Anyways do you remember anything before coming here and how you got here?

Ayano: "Well, I kinda remember stalking my senpai back to his home and then suddenly I felt dizzy and I woke up here"

Izuku: "Oh me too I was about to enter UA for the entrance exam then I felt a stinging pain in my head and I woke up here"