"you suck." {noco}

noco because i feel like it and it's also 2:08 in the morning and i'm listening to alex g. yes i'm starting this at 2:08 in the morning bc i'm stupid. but yes this is gonna be noco and different from the ones i wrote already which were texts.

cody's pov:

i'm so bored.. idk what to even do rn. all my friends are out and gwen doesn't even talk to me. i wish i had more friends so i wouldn't be bored rn.

*new chat from noah.*

noah! of course.

N: hey.

C: hi

N: im bored.

C: literally same wtff

C: istg noah sometimes you read my mind.

N: i didn't ask .. but wtv.

C: mk anyways whatcha wanna talk about?

cody was happy that someone was texting him, finally. smiling at his phone even though noah was dry.

N: uh idk.. i was hoping you would have a topic.

C: hmmmm.. wanna come over and play video games?

N: i will crush you. i'm amazing at video games you know.

C: so is that a yesssssss??????

N: sure. i'll come over. what's ur address?

C: ***********

N: be there in 15.

C: huzzah! lmk when ur here!!!

N: k.

cody sets down his phone to clean up the place a bit. his parents are out doing who knows what. business trip most likely since they work overseas. but he's basically an adult so..

he set up the couch, and cleaned up a bit. he got his controllers out and by the time he finished making everything look nice his doorbell rang.

he opened the door: "hey noah!" "you idiot i texted you that i'm here like 10 times." noah shrugged, walking in through the door. "my bad" cody ran his fingers through the back of his hair.

"soooo... what game do you wanna play?" cody looked at the boy sitting next to him. "actually.. before we play. you got snacks?" "of course i have snacks, come." cody led noah to his pantry and told him to pick out what he wanted. he picked out a snickers bar and a dr. pepper. cody picked out a bowl of popcorn for the two to share, and his own mountain dew.

"you ready?" cody shrugged at the taller boy. "yeah i'm ready. i still don't know what game we're playing though."

cody looked through his games. "i have cod, mario cart, tlou..." he goes to say the next game until. "mario kart. i'm amazing at mario kart." noah bossed and crossed his arms.

"mario kart it is." cody loaded up the game and it started, the two boys taking a sip of their drinks, getting ready to play. the game started and the boys were battling it out. but in the end noah won, like always.