《𝟙𝟚: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖》

Warning: Mentions of suicide, going into detail behind a death, Susumu being sad :(

His death was ruled as a suicide.

Kyudai's body was found near the hospital in an abandoned warehouse, he was holding a gun and had two gunshot bullets. And shortly after his body was discovered, everyone has been successfully been evacuated from the hospital. unfortunately, the entire hospital turned into a rumble, barely anything survived the tragedy.

After the hospital was destroyed, a secret basement was discovered. However, everything within there was already destroyed beyond recovery. But just by looking at the remnants of expensive medical and technical equipment, it's easy to assume this was where Kyudai was creating all of his Nomus.

But a question remains at large.

Why? Why kill such a valuable man? Wasn't Kyudai the person responsible for saving All for One's life?

The answer is simple, All for One found a replacement.

It's the only logical conclusion Susumu has come up with. All for One had the power and resources to save the doctor, yet he dispose of Kyudai like how he's done many times before. This was all preplanned, he was just waiting for the perfect opportunity.

And with his death ruled as a suicide, the deed has been done and All for One accomplished his goal.

Susumu wants to go into the police apartment and scream at them about how stupid they all are. Kyudai Garaki did not commit suicide, and if they did slightly any research they would quickly see how it's clearly a covered-up.

Kyudai was holding a gun in his right hand, he's left-handed. There are two gunshot wounds located in two different body regions, the first gunshot killed him instantly.

Either the police are idiots, or there's a traitor within the force.

Susumu fully believes the first option, however, he can't dismiss the possibility of another traitor. Especially if the traitor has access to valuable resources he can leak. This traitor is most likely someone with a lot of power and influence, which makes them extremely dangerous.

Susumu already had all the evidence gathered, all he needed to do was convince the HPSC president to start an investigation behind the police force responsible for handling Kyudai's death.

So that's why he's in her office, sitting in front of her desk on top of an uncomfortable chair. He had a stack of papers in his lap, and he was about to present all his evidence but pauses when the president spoke.

"As of this moment, you are suspended from working as Suki."

"What..?" Susumu had his mouth open in disbelief, it took a few more seconds to collect his thoughts and speak in a hurried tone. "W-wait Madam President! You don't actually mean-"