Vee pouted, looking to Eda, "Help me."

"So I'm gonna go-" Eda pulled her head back.

"MoMmAaA!" Vee wailed.

"I was just kidding!" Eda stomped in. "Drop the pup."

Clara glared at Masha, the kitten yowling softly before dropping Vee's legs. Clara growled softly, huffing and standing Vee up, "Are you okay?" Clara asked.

"Yes, I am now." Vee sighed, patting her shirt down, adjusting her collar. "..MoMmA!"

Vee scampered over, yelping when Masha tackled her. Clara and Eda dove for Vee, the griffin stopping her kid from hitting the ground. Clara bashed heads with Masha, the kitten springing up and yowling. Masha and Clara rolled aside, the golden retriever staggering as she pushed herself on all fours.

Masha shook her head lightly, glaring at Clara, "Masha, we've spoken about this! You don't invade personal spaces!"

"But it doesn't concern you!" Masha hissed.

"Yes it does! I'm in charge of you!"

"Says who!?"

"Your dad, that's who!" Clara barked sharply.

Masha cowered, ears pinning back as she hissed lowly. "Since when.."

Clara sighed, going over to Vee and gently nudging her, "Before he left, Masha. You okay, Vee?"

"I'm fine..It's Momma I'm more worried about.." Vee carefully got off of Eda.

The griffin sat up, rubbing her beak and chirping softly, "Well, I have an excuse to cuddle your mom." Eda ruffled Vee's fur, standing. "Teeth paws and tail to yourself, blood stays inside okay?"

"Yes Ms.Clawthorne."

"Okay.."

"Yes Momma.."

Eda nodded slowly, stepping back, "Okay. Okay.." She lightly cleared her throat, leaving the room and closing the door.

She walked downstairs, Camilla holding King in her arm, gently rocking him as she covered the rice. King snuggled into her shoulder, holding his tail in his paws as he drifted further into his dreams. Eda fluffed slightly at the sight, sighing.

Camilla looked over, smiling, "Was she okay?"

"She was just fine." Eda neared the dog, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Are you free tonight?"

"Luz, you're in charge." Eda pointed. "No fires, no bleeding, no biting. Call us if any of that happens, okay?"

"Mhm!" Luz nodded.

"We'll be back early in the morning." Camilla cupped Luz's muzzle, licking her stop. "Hooty's in charge, Eda's just been wanting to say that for awhile."

Luz giggled, tail wagging, "I know Mama, I'm not very responsible."

"Take care Mija, we won't be long." Camilla stepped back. "Amity, you must be home sometime in the next 12 hours, do you understand?"

"Yes Ms.Noceda.." Amity mumbled.

"Good." Camilla pat Hooty's beak. "Take care of them okay?"

"Will do!" He chirped.

And with that, Camilla eased, taking Eda's claw and walking down the path with her. Hooty set some rules and the kids scattered. "Yes, we'll be home tommorow." Clara held the phone close to her ear. "Mhm, I'll make sure she does. Okay, goodnight."