Round 3: Aquatic Wit! Devilish Upset!

Începe de la început

His Beyblade began fiercely pushing against the water more than usual against the tide. The force began making it slide towards the wall, when its rim of the Rise Tip shoved against the outer ridge, charging up a drift.

"Wizard Blow!"

Fafnir powered up, glowing yellow as it gained enough strength to speed through the water, smacking Draciel and weakening the force of the waves.

"Draciel! Fight back and knock him away!"

Wizard Blow slipped off Draciel's heavy defense to Max's relief, only to ride up the slope. "Wizard Blow, again!"

Max tried to charge up a strong Heavy Viper Wall only for Fafnir to zip past them, heading straight for Diabolos and Hopper, crashing into them.

Kenny gasped. "No! Hopper, bounce back and stop Diabolos!" It sprung back up the curved slope but Fafnir struck Diabolos away towards the wall as Einstein slammed into the gold dragon!

"No!"

"Go! Dual Phantom!"

Delta's Beyblade split apart between Abyss and the Bullet, while the torque from Kenny's attack pushed Fumiya to counter strike Draciel, now both equally dominating the center. The separated demonic dragon attacked Kenny's partner from both angles, blasting it with his flames without giving Kenny a second to breathe.

"Turn the tables, don't let him escape!"

Valt nodded while Drum grinned. "They broke free!"

"Nice," Tango said.

"Max, Kenny, get back in the match," Rick roared. "You've dealt with way worse than this!"

Thanks Rick, but the vote of confidence can come later.

"Oh, our comeback isn't over just yet. Ratchet Drain!"

Draciel's attacks were absorbed and knocked away each time it contacted Fafnir's blades to Free's amusement.

"They'll win."

"They better, so we can crush them again in the finals," Sisco claimed.

"Someone's just mad and wants revenge against Drum," Sasha teased.

"Will hopping boy actually be able to counter Delta though," Cuza asked.

"The winds of battle can always change," Kit pointed out.

"Kenny, hang in there, I'm coming!"

Delta punched forward. "Knock him out of the stadium before he gets the chance!"

The bullet landed right under Einstein's tip, stalling it long enough for Diabolos to smack it again towards the wall.

"Grr, no choice! Hopper, jump!"

His beyblade followed his commands but Diabolos raced up the upper deck in pursuit of them.

"Abyss Cannon!" Diabolos fired the mini top, blasting Einstein airborne.

"Hopper, recover!" The bey spun back to the ring, only to fly again when the bullet bounced off the wall to hit it again, trapping it within a barrage of hits between both parts of the demonic dragon.

"I won't let you, Draciel!" Draciel escaped Fafnir's grasp and struck the bullet, directing it back to Fumiya's Beyblade.

"That trick won't work on me again," as the Rise tip sank into the ground. "Wizard," accelerating and striking the bullet, "Gale!"

The bullet struck Draciel so hard it slammed into Einstein for massive damage, forcing Max to summon a technique he hadn't used in a while.

"Viper Wall!" The Beyblade of the northern tortoise activated the snake side of the legends, releasing a purple vacuum of wind to halt its path and swallowing Einstein in its current.