How u met him

You were walking home while u were listenig to you favorit musice and talking to your bestie.

Bestie❤:"do u wanna go clubbing today?"

You:"no im not in the mood for that sorry"

Bestie❤:"U alwasy say yes"

You:"Yeah i kno-"

The moment you wanted to finish your sentence you bomped into somebody.

"Oh Im sorry" You said

"Pardon me miss" Said the stranger

You looked aroung and see that you dropped all the things waht was in you hands.

"Let me help you" Said the stranger while picking up your stuff from the ground.
You wanted to pick up you headphones but the moment you wanted to pick it up your and the  strangers hand touched.

You both pulled your hands back making a moment what voud perfectly fit in a romantic movie.

The sranger stood up and handed  your headphones to you.

"Thank you"You said while you blushd from the hand touching before.

"Im happy I coud help, and sorry for the bomped Its really my foult"He said while you noticed that he wore a shirt or shomething similar on his face with two holes for his eyes.

"Its nothing and thank you for helping me get my stuff, lot of people  just walk away"

After like a few second staring at each other you collected enought caurage to ask his name.

"Can I know your name"

"Shit" you thought to yourself "Its soud emberessing, i should just walkd away"

"Im König" He said in a shy voice.

You stood there while realizing that this man is more then 2 meter (im from europe so i dont know feet). But he only thing what made you suprised that a man that 2 meter is more shy then you?

The way he looked into your eyes with hes grey eyes you imagined your whole life with gim on your side. So you without even a moment of thinking you ask the question.

"Can I get your number?" You askd.

"Umm-I- "

"Im sorry if you dont wanna give it to me then su-" He cut your sentence off by answering your question.

"Yes"

With that you handed your phone to him and he five his number to you.

"Okay see you soon then" You said and srarted to walk to your apartman.

"Wait-"He grebbed you wrist.

"Make sure you get home safe"He said now in a lower voice.

"Of course" You said making your way home while you blushed so much that even a tomato would be jelous of you..........

____________________________________

I hope you guys enyoid it and sorry for eny miss spelling.

If you have any idea just tell me <3

See ya in the next one❤👋🏻