𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

Always am
Try not to get daggered x

Almost two weeks have passed since Cora and Boyd had been knocked unconscious by Derek Hale, the man locking himself and the two rampageous werewolves in the high school's boiler room to contain them from terrorising Beacon Hills and actually killing someone. Since then, everything has been, to be frank, jarringly quiet. No further bodies had been discovered by law enforcement, which lead Stiles, Ophelia, and Scott to believe that perhaps the sacrifices had either stopped or been temporarily put on hold.

The Stone had spent the time getting to know Cora, who did indeed turn out to be Derek's younger sister. To no surprise, the Hale is just as fiery as her brother and uncle, not scared to voice her blunt opinion, or to interrupt when she felt was necessary. Quickly, the two girls had bonded, most likely because of their incredibly similar personalities.

However, Ophelia couldn't ignore the lingering feeling inside her to do with the Alpha pack. She couldn't stop thinking about how her own front door had been marked with their symbol; something she had learnt that represented how Deucalion wants her in his pack. She doesn't even know how a pack full of Alphas would even work. But that wouldn't change the fact she doesn't need to think twice about her answer if the question would be presented to of her. Ophelia Stone would never join another pack, not even if Scott McCall would eventually become an Alpha himself. If anything, Scott should be a part of her pack.

The girl feels a sense of accomplishment standing on her own, knowing that her power is more than enough. She has no interest in creating her own personal cult. Because metaphorically speaking, her family is her own pack, and that's all she could ever want.

Deucalion would be denied over and over again until the fact would pass through his thick and egotistical skull that Ophelia Mikaelson would rather die than join the rankings of his pack.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Wednesday had been proven to be Ophelia's official day off school, and oh, how she just loves compulsion. After all, it's how she's gotten away with so many absences. In her defence, she has eternity to redo school as many times as she feels necessary, so why bother with right now? Instead, she uses the free time to run through nature with the attempts to clear her head of any unwanted thoughts. Those thoughts consist mainly of Deucalion, the sacrifices, the almost constant crave of more blood, and the turmoil her family is currently going through.

Her peaceful serenity is roughly disturbed by the threatening growls that carry through the Beacon Hills Preserve and into the snow wolf's pricked ears. With her eyes narrowed, Ophelia quickly breaks into a run to follow the sounds and racing heartbeats, panic rushing through her body as she picks up on a familiar scent. Isaac.

With both twin brothers (that she still doesn't know the names of) holding tightly onto Isaac's arms with a sinister glint in their eyes, the boy in the middle locks eyes with the wolf who is slowly stalking toward them, a snarl escaping her mouth. "Ethan, I always forget... How many bones in the human body?"

Ethan glances to his brother with a grin on his face, then looks back down to Isaac, both of the siblings yet to notice Ophelia's presence. "I don't know, let's count."

Right before Ethan's fist crunches Isaac's nose, the wolf growls and jumps forward, sinking her teeth into the exposed ankle of the teenager. A pained yell leaves his mouth as red immediately paints his skin. With her eyes locked onto the bite mark, Ophelia huffs a sigh in realisation as she watches the skin slowly heal back together. Of course, they're the merging, monstrous Alphas. How had she not put that together sooner?