Rise Riot and Savage Dragons! Part 2

*Enjoy the Chapter!*

Y/N was dueling against Gong as he Synchro summon for the first time and everyone was shocked except for Y/N

Yuya: I can't believe Gong Synchro Summoned.

Nico: Gong's sure working his dojo mojo!

(Meanwhile in the other room)

The others were watching the duel from the laptop as Zuzu was worried about Y/N

Zuzu: (Y/N...)

(Back to Y/N and Gong's duel)

Gong: Gong ain't playing around. Gong's gonna do whatever it takes to win this duel. And believe me Gong Will.

Sensei Strong: Stop right there! I do so declare that my son Gong has just lost this match.

Now everyone gasped 

Sensei Strong: A heart that remains strong and steady is the foundation of the Heavystrong style. You lost the moment you stole a technique from another school in order to win.

Gong: Gong didn't steal no Synchro technique. Gong begged 'em to teach it to me.

Yuya: Who did you beg? Who taught you?

Gong: Who else? Kit Blade

Y/N: Kit Blade? That duelist who used a X-Saber deck.

Yuya: The Synchro Summoner fron the Leo Institute. But he's the guy who almost beat you.

Gong: And that's exactly why Gong wanted to learn everything Gong could how Kit almost did it. So Gong swallowed his pride. But Gong didn't wanna learn to Synchro Summon so Gong could win duels with it. Gong learned it so Gong could create a whole New Heavystrong Duel style.

Sensei Strong: A new kind of Heavystrong Duel Style?

Gong: We can't just stand still, Daddy. Why, our Heavystrong Duel Style's gotta keep changin' and growin' an' evolvin' or else it's gonna die out like the dinosaurs. Let Gong try to prove it to you in this one battle and then you can make up your mind.

Superheavy Samurai Warload Susanowo's allowed to attack while it's in defense mode by usin' its defense points

Y/N: Uh oh!

Y/N jumps on Voltage Viscount back and goes to find an Action Card

Now let's show 'em what we got, Susanowo. Attack Vaylantz Voltage Viscount

Swinging Sword Slash!

Y/N grabs an Action Card

Y/N: I activate Evasion to evade your attack.

Gong: Oh, yeah?! Well, we'll see about that.

Since Susanowo is in defense mode and I have no spell cards in my graveyard. Then Gong pays 500 life points to use a spell card from your graveyard!

GONG LP:

4000-3500

Gong activates the Action Spell, Over Sword!

It gives my Susanowo 500 more attack points

SUPERHEAVY SAMURAI WARLORD SUSANOWO ATK: