While the man cautiously checked the door, he suddenly heard a gunshot and narrowly avoided being hit. He quickly moved to the window and peered out, trying to assess the situation.

Meanwhile, [Name] stood by her father's bedside, her emotions conflicting as she addressed the man. "Are you really my father?" she asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty and anger.

Her father slowly opened his eyes and reached out to grab her hand, but she pulled away, shouting, "If you really are, how could you do this? How could you kill your own child to stay alive? I hope you didn't find us!"

Her words struck the man deeply, and the man couldn't help but look at her with remorse in his eyes as he walked towards her.

"That's enough, we don't have time," the man said, interrupting the tense moment. He swiftly grabbed [Name]'s arm and pulled her towards him, knowing they needed to act fast.

However, their escape was hindered by the voice of [Name]'s half-brother(Yisan), who taunted them from outside the room.

"Do you hear me, losers? Why won't you respond to me? If you can hear me, then respond, you coward!" the half-brother's (Yi san) voice echoed into the room, further escalating the tension.

As [Name] felt someone grasp her hand, she instinctively yanked it away, feeling a mix of fear and anger. She moved away from her father's bed, keeping a wary eye on the man in front of her.

"Yeah, I hear you loud and clear," the man responded defiantly in English, causing [Name]'s half-brother to scoff and complain about his use of the language.

"How dare he insult us," [Name] heard him whisper, which only intensified her unease. As he walked closer to her, a smirk crossed his face, making her feel even more unsettled.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, seeking guidance .However, he merely smiled at her cryptically and replied, "Nothing. We're just going to get out of here."

"But how?" [Name] questioned, feeling the weight of the situation pressing down on her. The man responded calmly, "We're going to walk out of that door, respectfully. Lead the way, sweetheart." He pointed the gun at [Name], urging her to guide them through the perilous path ahead.

" You fucker!" she wispered my the man pouted and mouted " Trust me baby"

The door slowly creaked open, revealing [Name] standing there with the man, wearing his sinister smile,the gun now pointed menacingly at her head. [Name]'s half-brother (Yi san) watched the scene unfold, his stress visibly evident.

"It's the first time I'm seeing this bastard," Yisan remarked, his tone filled with disdain. The man tilted his head slightly, maintaining his eerie composure, and began caressing [Name]'s neck in an attempt to ease her worries and reassure her that everything would be okay.

"Give me my phone," Yisan demanded, his eyes fixed on the man. The man's smile widened, and her brother asked another question, testing his knowledge. "Dude, do you know how much 10 million dollars is worth in Korea?"

"Of course, which is equivalent to eleven billion, eight hundred seventy-five million, and five hundred thousand won at today's exchange rate," the man answered with confidence, causing [Name] to roll her eyes at his precision.

"You counted already?" Yisan inquired, reaching for his shotgun, ready to intimidate his bodyguards. "It's a huge amount of money. A pauper like you doesn't know how much money that is," he sneered, anger in his voice. "I won't give you that right away."

"No need to hurry, I'm not busy today," the man replied, his smile unwavering. Her brother relented slightly, offering, "I'll give you 50 million won."

The man chuckled in response, "Then I'll take her heart and subtract 10 million from that." The sinister implication hung heavily in the air.

"It's expensive," her brother complained, trying to negotiate, but the man cut him off with finality, saying, "No bargaining."

Tension filled the room, and [Name] found herself caught in the middle of this macabre exchange.

She glanced anxiously between the two men, uncertain of her fate as they haggled over her life as if it were a mere commodity.

Fear and desperation coursed through her veins, knowing that her life was now at the mercy of these sinister forces.

"It's hard for you to digest," her brother Yi-san insulted, but the man just smiled in response. "Don't worry, my digestive system is perfect," he quipped. " Wow this fucker talk backs well"

Amidst the commotion, Ga-Young sneaked her way into the room, gun aimed at [Name]. The man's smile disappeared instantly, and he swiftly grabbed [Name] by the waist, pulling her inside to shield her from the gunfire.

Bullets flew as the bodyguards retaliated, and [Name] found herself crawling into a corner to protect herself. Amidst the chaos, she heard Yi-san yelling at his bodyguards to stop the shooting. " Stop shooting! Bastards!"

Looking around, [Name] noticed her father lying wounded, shot in the side of his stomach. Her attention then shifted to the man, who seemed to be fading away but putting on a dramatic act due to his injured leg.

"Oh my god, I'm injured," he said, groaning in pain. When he looked at the other side, his face went blank.

He walked towards her father, who weakly whispered, "10 billion banished away." The man chuckled and glanced at [Name] who glaring at him, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm just kidding, baby. Don't look at me like that," he said with a grin.

Noticing a CCTV camera, the man cursed under his breath. The door suddenly opened, and an enraged Yi-san stormed into the room, accompanied by his bodyguards pointing their guns.

In response, the man put his gun to [Name]'s head again, causing her to pinch him hard."Ouch, yeobo, that hurts," he complained, pouting playfully at her.

Yisan entered the room and then addressed Yi-san, "Calm down, buddies. Why are you pointing your guns like that?" He pointed threateningly while aiming the gun at [name].

The man grabbed his phone and showed it to Yisan, saying, "Darling, show him my phone," and handed the phone to [name].

As she showed the phone to Yisan, the man continued, "Deposit here, right away," while pointing his phone.

Yisan looked at his bank account and instructed one of his guards to grab his phone. "Yes, it's me - I want to transfer 10 billion," he said, and then Yisan started to get frustrated and smashed his phone on the floor.

 "Yes, it's me - I want to transfer 10 billion," he said, and then Yisan started to get frustrated and smashed his phone on the floor