Chapter 1 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

'Even in different world, high school girl is the same.' He thought as he felt a little annoyed by the gossip.

"Please bear with it a little longer, we almost arrived to the office." Himeko said trying to assure him.

The scene then change to a small girl wearing a nun outfit that was reading a comic book when she heard the door knock.

"Wait!" She shouted hiding the book before acting like she was working. "Come in."

"Theresa-san, the new teacher has arrived." Himeko said opening the door letting Ritsuka to enter.

"Hello, are you the principal?" He asked the girl.

"...I actually expected that you're going to say 'Where is your parents, little girl'." She said expecting the usual response like she had heard every time.

"There's nothing wrong to be short." He said making her mad.

"Hey. It's because your never experience what it's like for people to mistake you for a little girl!" Theresa shouted.

"Anyway, I was shocked when grandp- I mean, the Overseer suddenly said that he'll send a new teacher to teach the student." She said continuing the conversation.

"Actually, can I ask something?" Theresa nodded. "Why'd the student think that I'm a student?" He asked the girl.

"Oh, about that. I didn't announce that you're going to teach them so they just thought that you just a student joining them." She explained to him.

"I see." Ritsuka simply said before making a smile.

"What are you thinking?" Himeko asked when she saw the smile.

"Nothing. Anyway, what class will I be teaching?" He asked the principal.

He hoped that he does not have to teach something that involves explanation. He could not explain something to his daughters, for god sake! That is his cousin area of expertise.

"I was going to suggest that you're going to teach history alongside our history teacher. But the Overseer immediately ordered that you'll be teaching the Valkyrie in combat replacing Himeko as the teacher." She said.

"I see." He silently celebrated the fact that he does not have to teach something in the class.

"Anyway, you'll start teaching tomorrow. Your stuff have arrived before you and now in your room." Theresa said. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" She asked him.

"Can you put me in the morning class for today and let me starts teaching today?" He asked making them to question him.

"I could but why?"

Before he could answered, a white-haired girl suddenly appeared behind them.

"Aunt Theresa! Is it true that a male student will be joining us today?!" The girl said.

"Kiana! How many times do I have to tell you to call me principal inside the school?!" She shouted the person.

"But-" She then stopped talking when another girl along with a little girl joins them.

"Kiana! Please wait!" The girl said to the first one.

"I can't help it, Mei-senpai. A man is going to join us and will acting like a pervert!" Kiana said pointing at Ritsuka making tick mark appeared on his head.

"Idiotka, don't immediately enter the principle office." A small gray drill-haired girl with a pale blue butterfly on her head said expressionlessly making Ritsuka curious.