✨ New Character Profiles ✨

Start from the beginning

Birthday: May 20th

Zodiac: Gemini

Age: 14-15

Place of birth: Unidentified location in the land of fire, outskirts of Konoha

Height: 5'8

Eye color: Red

Hair color: White

Summonings: Snakes. Has contracts with all sorts of snakes including some of Sasuke's. 😌 He also occasionally uses Oshiro clan ravens!!

Personality: He exudes a silent and aloof aura, similar to Sasuke's demeanor. Preferring solitude, he's a chill individual who immerses himself in missions and relentlessly strives for personal growth. A large perfectionist. Has a rather shy but deeply rooted love for his family, and is not afraid to show it in his own subtle ways. Nevertheless, he deeply reveres his father and readily joins him on missions whenever time allows.

Hobbies: Training / Out of country Missions

Dislikes: Sitting Still, he's the type of guy who needs to be doing something / working on something at all times.

Chakra natures: Water and Lightning, also learned a bit of wind style jutsu

Extra powers: Sharingan (Third Tomoe) Is exceptionally skilled with it. Also a sensory type.

Ninja Ranking: Anbu black ops. Although there is peace in the world, Masahiko is oftentimes chosen as the main man for many secretive missions.

Fun facts:

• His main teacher throughout Childhood has been Kakashi, though Sasuke is a close second.

• Is known to the public as Konoha's "Stormy Prince" due to his flashy thunderous jutsu, and his rather rough exterior

• The Child with the highest resemblance to Haru! Though with age, people are beginning to point out how he's sort of beginning to shift into some Uchiha features.

• Has the most piercings out of all of his siblings, rooted in Oshiro Tradition

••••••••••••

Runa:

Birthday: February 14th

Zodiac: Aquarius

Age: 12-13 (Standard Genin Age)

Place of Birth: Hidden leaf Village, Konoha

Height: 5'0

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Black

Summonings: Otsutsuki Butterflies, -

Personality: Runa is a headstrong and intelligent individual who knows what she wants. However, she grapples with various insecurities. She aspires to improve her relationship with her loved ones, but her strong-willed personality can lead to clashes with others. And Despite her deep love for her sister, jealousy can arise. Runa avoids problems until they build up, mirroring her mother's approach.