into each other ♡

y/n : wooaahhh!! this is so pretty it is much prettier than our boys planet dorm!!

Ricky : huuhhh ..!! my house is much bigger than this dorm (eye roll)
y/n : stop acting like a rich kid !!! (side eye)

Ricky : you should also stop being a dumbhead you dumbhead! (in a teasing tone)

y/n : uuggghhh!!! i better slide away from here (you left stomping your feet while Ricky giggled)

A/n pov : ( all the 9 members explored the dorm and Hanbin gathered all of them in the lounge)

Hanbin : so guys welcome to "Zerobaseone base camp" ! i hope you liked this dorm

Everyone : yes alot!!!

Hanbin : so as you all got familiar with the new dorm so let me announce the roomates pair !

(You were determined that Ricky and you must be in a same room)

Everyone : okayyy!!!

Hanbin : so the list says that Ricky , Yujin, Matthew and Gunwook are sharing first room .
me , Zhanghao , Taerae and Jiwoong are sharing second room
and lastly gyuvin and y/n are going to share third room. any questions?

y/n pov : after hearing the last words of Hanbin I became blank and didn't had a courage to object but suddenly Gyuvin said,

Gyuvin : why me and y/n are paired alone for a room ...i mean the other two rooms are shared by maximum 4 members so can't we both also adjust with y'all in your rooms?

Hanbin : Gyuvin ahh! the list is not made by me it is prepared by our company maybe there is a reason behind this unequal pairing...¿

Gyuvin : okayyy..(sighs)

Hanbin : okay so lets unpack our stuff and settle into our rooms but before that ....y/n! we need to talk (smile)

Y/n : okay!

(you followed hanbin to the balcony and you both smiled at each other)

Hanbin : how are you feeling ?

y/n : still thinking that it might be a dream.

Hanbin : you better stop thinking that cuz we are actually a family now ....and don't be upset beacause of the roomate pairing ...i paired you with Gyuvin because you two are quite awkward with each other and also not friendly ....so get yourself up and get close to eachother ...this is how a team works okay?

y/n: so it was your decision to pair us as roommates?

Hanbin : yes but dont tell Gyuvin okay ...it is just for our good teamwork i promise that i'll pair you with Ricky as soon as you and Gyuvin get along nicely hmm?

y/n: (nodes ) okay!

Hanbin : (pats your head and gave an eye smile ) take care and have a good night!

(you both left the balcony)

A/N pov: (you entered your room and Gyuvin already had unpacked his stuff and leaning on his bed while using his cell phone)

Gyuvin: what did Hanbin hyung said (he said while staring on his cell phone)

Y/n : umm ...nothing much...he....he cheered me up and comforted me with some ......positive words..ehh..

y/n pov : (damn ! why my voice is shivering ...he y/n!!! are you scared of him?!!? you dont need to hesitate just be yourself ) * took long breathes

Gyuvin: sit down !

y/n: huhh!! what?

Gyuvin: i said sit down !
y/n : umm..okayy!

(you sat on your bed which was next to Gyuvin's )