New School, New Life

{I really like high school au's so I decided to write one ~these mistakes are mine but the characters are not}
Castiel's POV;
I walked into the high school and to the front office. I was new here and I was scared at the amount of students out milling about before te start of school.
"Hello, my name is Debbie, you must be Castiel."
"Yes, hello."
"Sam! Come here and show Castiel around! He's nice don't worry, his brother's a big sweetheart but he acts tough so if you see him don't worry I think he's wearing a leather jacket today."
"Thank you I will look out for him."
While Sam began showing me around the school I thought back to the day my mom had found this place. They had said there were no bullies in this school and that it had a high graduation rate. Although I couldn't argue with cold facts of graduation rates I could argue with the no bullies thing.
That just meant it wasn't as obvious. And that it would be harder for me here.
"And this is where your first class is. Spanish. How exciting. Don't worry it's not too hard. Do you know any Spanish?"
"Um yeah, a little. I don't really know a lot though."
"Alright. Over this way... this class right here will be your Algebra class."
"Algebra's easy." Castiel dead panned and Sam looked shocked
"Algebra is hard!"
"I can help if you need it."
Sam walked with me down the stairs and out to the auditorium.
"This is your drama class. Its fun you should have a great time."
We walked in silence to a room that looked like it held a kitchen inside.
"This is your cooking class."
I thought about what it would be like with other students who were certainly not as nice as Sam in my classes.
"How old are you, Sam?"
"I'm 13 why?"
"Why are you at the high school?"
"I'm here because they asked me to be."
"Fair enough"
••••••
I walked into the school the next day, knowing where all of my classes were now, and I just went straight to my first class. I knew I was early but I wanted to talk to the teacher and know where they were at in that class.
••••••
When school officially started the teacher announced they had a new student.
"Everyone this is Castiel Novak," announced Sr. Howard.
"Hello, Castiel," the class said in unison.
Sr. Howard looked at me "Will you tell the class one thing about yourself? In Spanish of course."
"Um... Soy muy resarvado y intelegente." {a/n pronounced soy mouy res•er•va•doh ee intel•ee•hente it means "I'm very shy and smart" in Spanish}
"Very good. You can sit next to Dean until we can find a permanent place for you. Dean raise your hand."
A, very cute, boy raised his hand and I walked over and sat down next to him. I took out my list of words the teacher had given me and I took out my sketch book. I wasn't really paying attention until I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Hey, Cas, we've gotta talk now. Teacher wants us to ask the questions on the board in Spanish."
"Oh, right."
I looked at the board, "¿Hola, um, tu tiene un tenedor?" {pronounced oh•la too tee•anay el ten•e•door it means "hello, do you have a fork?"}
"Sí, sí. Yo tengo un tenedor." {see see. Yo ten•go oon ten•e•door "yes, yes. I have a fork."}
"This is stupid."
"Yeah. But can I see what you're drawing?"
"Here."
I pushed my sketch over to him. He looked at the silly drawing I had done. It wasn't my best work but it was just an angel. I was fascinated with drawing wings I didn't know why.
"Wow Cas, this is really good."
"Did you just call me Cas?"
"Yeah. It's your nickname now."
••••••
Later, on my way to my fifth class I saw Dean. I wasn't going to say hello, I wasn't even going to say anything. Until someone called my name. And it wasn't Dean.
"Hey Castiel!"
"Yes?" I turned and faced one of Dean's friends, Dean wouldn't meet my gaze as I looked over to them."
"Why are you dressed so formal? This is school, not some fancy party or something."
It was a stupid insult but it still hurt.
I turned and walked away when I ran into a larger kid. I had seen him earlier. Richard Roman. Oh no.
"Hey, Cassy where you going?"
"Fifth period."
"No you're not."
"Why?"
"Because you're coming with me."
He took me outside and pressed my body against the wall I was shaking as I felt his hands start to wonder and I felt him reach below the waist of my pants.
"Dick I-I don't like this please stop."
"Nope. Sorry but I get what I want and right now all I want is to touch you."
I stood still against his iron grip and stayed silent and he placed a hand over my mouth and the other trailed down south.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I could heard Dean screech and sooner than I thought anyone could ever move he was on top of Dick and he was pinning him to the ground.
"Do not ever touch someone without their consent you useless asshole." he hissed. I shivered as he nodded and Dean got up, allowing him to quickly walk away.
"You okay?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine."
I backed against the wall and slid down, hugging my knees to my chest. I felt so violated.
"Hey, hey. I'll take you out and we can go get some milkshakes and we can rock out in my car."
"T-thank you."
••••••
I joined Dean in his car, slowly enjoying my milkshake. I looked over to find him watching me. suddenly we were both leaning in slowly.
"Cas, will you do the honors of being my boyfriend?"
I barely managed to get out a small "yes" before our lips collided and sparks ignited in my brain.
His hands went to my hair but when they started to wander I pulled away, "Maybe we should keep it slow, I'm still kind of shaken up after..."
"I can do slow."