What's This? Pt. 2

{here's part 2. Enjoy. ~all mistakes are mine all characters are not}
Castiel's POV;
"Where's your parents?"
"Well if I knew that I wouldn't have had to sought you out now would I?"
"He has a point, Dean."
"Okay both of you! Shut up! listen to me. All I know is that I never knew my mom. And as far as my dad goes he went missing trying to find her. I tried to find out what happened to him, but all I found was the smell of sulfur."
"Demon. Nothing we can do. Sorry. Give us your name and we'll fid you if we find anything."
"My name is Jack."
And with that Dean shoved him out the door and he barely managed to pull his wings out of the way before the door slammed shut.
"Dean he did it. He killed that person. I could sense his guilt. But we can't know for sure."
"So what should we do?"
I thought for a moment; there was only one thing I could think of that we could do about it. I had my grace back... So that meant I could fly. And conceal myself to other beings. I knew that I could conceal Dean as well, as long as we maintain contact.
"I think I have an idea."
"Alright. Spill."
"I can fly. And conceal myself to other beings. I could conceal you as well... But you would have to be touching me at all times. Also, I think Jack might be a niphilim. {a/n; I can't spell sorry if I spelt that wrong} and because he's half angel only I can see his wings, unless... Well you wouldn't be comfortable with that it is considered wrong. Never mind."
I looked at my feet, I knew there was not one way for Dean to see Jack's wings but I knew he was against it.
"No, Cas, tell me. If there's a way for me to see things the way an angel does I want to take it."
My head snapped up to meet his intense green eyes, "We have to kiss."
I watched his face change and it was now his turn to look down. "Oh."
••••••
The next day we roused ourselves from our beds, showered, and got dressed. I had just finished buttoning up my shirt when Dean walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed, and asked me if I was ready for a day of stalking a teenaged boy all day.
"No, first we have to establish a few rules. 1) You are not to let go of my hand no matter the circumstances. 2) we will not be following him into any bathrooms, bedrooms, or otherwise private areas. 3) if you wish to see him as I do say so."
"Yes, sir," Dean replied with a fake salute.
I grabbed his hand and willed us to land wherever Jack may be.
••••••
We were in a house. A decent house. We looked around for a bit, but couldn't find Jack. We waited for a bit and watched a school bus pull up and I watched him step off the bus and spread his wings, taking up quite a bit of space. I watched him walk his way up his driveway and into the house. He opened his mouth and took in a small breath of air before twitching his ears and listening over his music for a bit until he shrugged and went on his way.
"Why did he breathe in through his mouth?"
"Dragons are much like cats. They have special high-powered glands on the roofs of their mouths and noses for detecting scents."
We watched him do his chores, his wings ruffling when he had enough room to. I watched intently as he did his homework and when he finished I watched him dance around while sweeping the floor.
Dean and I watched both of his parents arrive, although they weren't really his biological parents. I watched in horror as his dad hit him and as he fought with his siblings. Dean seemed unfazed by it all as he screamed in pain and frustration while thrown against a counter.
"Cas?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you see his wings now?"
"Yes, but his horns are much more interesting."
"Why?"
"They change colors with his mood."
"What color are they now?"
"Red. He's angry. Extremely angry. And slightly sad."