"Okay." Great, Mira! Now you had to deal with the whole break up thing all over again. Internally, I punched myself in the face. The second time around wasn't going to be successful at all, unless Ellie did a complete 360 and I couldn't see that happening. I really didn't want that to happen. Ellie had every right to be herself but we just didn't click romantically. It was too late to take it all back although. She had that huge grin on her face and I couldn't make her cry again. I'd just have to suck it up and go along with the ride.

She pulled me into a hug before kissing my lips passionately. I just smiled as I heard my name getting called by the director. "I'll wait. We can get lunch afterwards," Ellie promised. After nodding my head, I rushed off towards the set. I really needed to start thinking about my decisions before just blurting out random answers that I didn't mean.

The photoshoot went longer than expected. According to the photographer and the director, my poses and shots were immaculate. They were apparently so immaculate that they just couldn't stop taking pictures. I didn't mind it since I was getting paid by the hour for this gig and also I was expectant to see my face on some huge billboard in a few weeks for the make-up company. From this single session, I wasn't just going to obtain money to put in my pockets but I also was going to gather a bit more fame. Now more companies would ask for me to model their clothes, or wear their make-up, and then I'd be in commercials, movies and everything else. With so many gigs, I could finally be able to move a few blocks away from my inquisitive sisters and live in a bit of peace.

Once the photoshoot was done, Ellie took me out to dinner. She talked immensely about how well I did and how stunning I was. Every compliment was accepted with a blush, but I still felt horrible. She truly still had feelings for me and I was dating her out of pity. I was being dishonest and that was totally out of my character. I liked to be upfront with my feelings but Ellie always made me feel so guilty. "Wow, I just can't get over how amazing you looked. You're like a goddess, Mira," Ellie said before shoving a fork full of mashed potatoes into her mouth. I cut into my salmon and gave her a polite smile. "The past few days you and Arden's outfit has been the only things on my mind. I've been missing you like crazy, but I had to make sure all of the materials for her outfit was getting imported as well. Thankfully, everything's already in." Ellie looked up from her plate and towards me. "You didn't have fun at her party, did you?"

Okay, Mira. This was your time to be honest. Tell Ellie that you actually enjoyed yourself and that you even hung out with Arden again last night. "The party? What? No. It wasn't even fun," I lied right through my teeth. What the hell was wrong with me!? I chewed on my salmon awkwardly and looked away from Ellie. I was such a liar. Not only did I have fun hanging out with Arden, but I also saw her naked and helped her get shampoo out of her dumb little eye. I let her sip liquor of my body and I slept in her freaking bed! Of course, I had fun but I couldn't hurt Ellie and tell her all of that.

Ellie didn't question my answer and she smiled as if she had just won an award for being the top fashion designer. "Well, let's try again. Tonight, I'll take you to one of her parties. I can make sure you have a good time." My face immediately turned red. If Ellie stepped foot in Arden's place then something was going go down. Somehow she would find out everything that had happened in the last couple of days. I began shaking my head at Ellie as she chuckled. "Come on. It'll be fun, Mira. I can show you how I'm not so boring."

"Fine, sure," I said quietly. I could only imagine what was going to happen later in the night.

-

I held the unknown b-tch by the hips as I pressed her against the wall. It was another night for one of my out of control parties. Behind me, I could hear vulgar, boisterous music playing. People were screaming over the music to talk to their mates but most conversations didn't go over well. Everything was just too loud, just how I liked it. The brunette grabbed me by my waist and used her force to switch positions. Now, my back was against the wall as she tongued me down. My hands slipped down to her ass and I grabbed it roughly as I brushed my tongue against hers. I didn't get the girls name but she came on a bit eager to f-ck me. Casually, I was just walking around my party and making sure everyone was having fun when the b-tch just grabbed me and started kissing me. Who was I to stop it? Her hands ran through my hair and I groaned as I opened my eyes. I hated when b-tches touched my hair. I grabbed her wrist tightly and she instantly pulled away from the kiss. "What the f-ck is wrong with you," she yelled with offense over the music.