Ch. 3 - Another one?

Topics: - R@pe
-Eating disorder behaviors
-Abuse
-Panic
-Vomit (emetophobia warning)
I will put warnings before these topics

Recap:

Looking at Harui, Izuku asked, "Ready?"

Harui shrugged, "Guess so"

POV: Izuku

They opened the door and walked in, closing it behind themselves.

Turning their attention to the table, they saw a girl with her head down, head and face being covered by a police force hoodie. She was holding a sleeping toddler close, as if somebody were trying to take them away from her.

Harui and Izuku went and sat at the other end of the table.

Izuku was the first one to break the silence, "Hey...um were you the person who specifically requested we be called in? "

The girl looked up from her lap, and nodded, not making any noise

"What's your name? "

She hesitated for a couple seconds before quietly saying, "I-Izumi"

There's no way...she's dead

"Alright Izumi, I'm Izuku Midoriya and this here" Izuku points to Harui, who gives a small wave, "Is Harui Midoriya."

"Can you tell us why you wanted us to come here? " Harui asks.

"I j-just escaped a-and you're m-my only family b-besides that awful w-woman"

Could it really be?

"What's your birthday? "

"J-july 15th I think.."

It can't be her

"What year were you born?"

"20XX"

Its actually her......oh my God

Wiping at some tears falling down his face, Harui said, "Y'know I was so excited the day you guys were born..I was so happy to finally have siblings to play with. I couldn't stop jumping around and I ended up falling asleep in the car on the way to the hospital. I was the first to hold you Izumi"

Looking confused, Izuku asks, "Harui?"

"Izu I never told you because I knew you wouldn't understand.... This is your twin sister. Izumi Midoriya"

Both Izumi and Izuku's eyes widened.

Harui looked back at Izumi, "I w-was told you died right after your 2nd birthday...I was so heartbroken....I c-cant b-believe..." He sniffles and wiped his tears again, smiling, "You're all grown up now...and so so pretty"

While Harui tried to compose himself, Izumi spoke, "Mom never l-liked me much but until I w-was 7 she would t-tell me stories to g-get me to sleep. They were a-all about you and h-how you loved me s-so much."

Another round of tears had to be wiped away, now being shed by both parties

"Not a d-day has gone by that I h-haven't thought about you. I just c-cant believe you're s-still alive... And you have a kid now too!"

Izumi smiles and uncovers the little girl in her arms, brushing her hair out of her face, "Yeah, this i-is Emi"

After a few minutes, the three of them are calmer and fall into comfortable conversation.

Eventually, Izuku checks the time and asks Izumi, "Do you want to meet two of our younger siblings? "

With a smile, she nods, trying to hide her nervousness.