Ch. 1 - Yes ma'am

Topics: - R@pe
-Eating Disorder Behaviors
-Self Harm
-Vomiting (ik a lot of people have emetophobia so I'll add a warning)
-Abuse
-Panic Attacks - not really but it's the start of one

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello?"
.
.
"When? "
.
.
.
"I'll be there. "
.
.
.
"And you won't take the kids? "
.
.
.
.
"Yes ma'am. 9 pm in the usual spot. "

It was 6 am on a Friday and Izuku was already running late. He missed his alarm, slept in, couldn't get ready on time, and was now struggling to put a sock on. He really is pathetic isn't he?

He finally got his sock on and rushed out of his bedroom to get his siblings up. The house was dead silent, which was worrying since it was never quiet in the Midoriya household. He went to Harui's room and knocked on the door.

"Harui?"

No answer. This time it was a more frantic knock. Harui always answers.

"Harui are you in there? "

Still no answer. Izuku opened the door and walked in. Nobody was there. Feeling a pit growing in his stomach, he went to Akira's room. Nobody was there either, which wasn't unusual, as the twins sometimes switched what room they slept in.

He tried Akio's room, empty.

Izuku felt nauseous. Why weren't they there? They never just left so either something was really wrong, or they left early and forgot to tell him. Hoping it was the second option, he tried Hana's room. It was cold and empty. Feeling the panic rising, he tried taking a few deep breaths. It didn't work but at least he tried. Feeling his eyes start to water, he went downstairs and into the kitchen. No notes, no hot breakfast on the table, and the lights were off.

Starting to panic, he walked around the house trying to find them, until he saw the couch. His siblings were all sleeping on the couch.

Weird

He tried wiping his tears and calming his breath, to no avail. Unfortunately Harui woke up because of the sound.

POV switch: Harui

Waking up to sound of crying and the weight of his siblings was definitely not the first thing Harui was expecting. It's a Friday! People should be happy!

Either way he looked around trying to find the source of the crying. Surprisingly, it was Izuku.

"Izu what's wrong? "

Of course the stinker desperately tried wiping his tears away, "Nothing's wrong! Why would anything be wrong?"

"Stop lying come here"

Izuku walked over still trying to collect himself but completely lost it when Harui held out an arm and pulled Izuku onto the sibling pile, hugging him as tight as he could.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here. Now, what's wrong?"

Izuku started rambling, barely loud enough to hear, not trusting his voice "I was l-late to get ready and then I couldn't find anyone a-and I thought something bad happened but I don't know what I would do if something h-happened to you guys"