Ruby: I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet! (slaps the card down as Yang feigns a look of shock) Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!

She proceeds to make noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands.

Yang: (feigns indignance as she points at Ruby) You fiend!

Ruby: (motions to all her player pieces) And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn.

Her confident breaks once she hears Yang laugh.

Yang: (raises a card) Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card! (reveals it to Ruby)

Ruby: (visibly disturbed) Whaaat?!

Yang: Giant Nevermore! (slams it down) If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!

The attack is visually shown as a Nevermore flies over a valley of swords impaled in the field.

Ruby: (points at her sister) But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces! (as the imaginary Grimm flies back to sender)

Yang: That's just a chance I'm willing to take.

Both sisters glare at each other as all that could be heard is the triumphant shout of Yang.

Team JNPR are shown at the table beside them as Ren and Nora are studying while Nora sleeps.

Ruby: (defeated) Nooooo!!! My fearless soldiers!

Yang: Eh, most of them were probably androids.

Ruby: Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged.

Yang: Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to the Mistral Trade Route!

Ruby: Bah!

Nora: (sleep talks) Oh. Have pancakes.

Yang: Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path?

Pyrrha clears her throat and confiscates a comic book Jaune was reading, trading it for a textbook.

Ruby: Bah! Bah, I say!

Yang: I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!

As Pyrrha reads his comic, Jaune is hit with thrown player pieces.

Ruby: Have you no heart? (collapses on the table in defeat) Nooo!

Yang: Well, Weiss, it's your turn.

Weiss: I have... absolutely no idea on how to play.

Yang: (slides up beside her and puts a hand on her shoulder) Look, it's easy! You're playing as Vacuo which means that all Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus.

Weiss: That sounds dumb.

Yang: (looks through her cards) See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge... Oh, oh! (pulls up a card to show Weiss) Resourceful Raider! See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet-

Ruby: (crying) Nooo!

Yang: -and put it in your hand!

Weiss: Okay.

Yang: (explains) And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom!