She hop on the bed with a sigh looking at Malik who's asleep or so she thought.
She touches his nose and his eyes open making her chuckle.

Malik is alert when sleeping some days she doubts if he sleeps at all.

"Good morning handsome." she greets sitting upright as Malik just stares at her.

"I thought you were making breakfast in bed for me as the most caring husband," she say and he didn't reply but just stare at her.

A lot of thoughts racing through his mind, like the last time he saw a lady completely nude he seriously can't recall it's been years, and even his recent mistake he barely stares because what happened that day was nothing passionate or intimate it's more of pride, but seeing Falak today just triggered some old memories and emotions he never thought existed, he hate how he's feeling at the moment, stupid weird hormones but that doesn't mean anything to him, he'd rather choose this as the perfect time to crush the excitement and happiness in her face.

"Your dad passed away." he blurts and Falak looks at him confused.

"What?"falak say the smile on her face vanished.

"Your dad passed away,
Yesterday." he says and Wlh the looks on her face he's satisfied.

"No,
You said we are going to see him today." she says and Malik gives her a pitiful yet pathetic look.

He went on and detail the dead to how he was buried even traumatizing all the more while he derived joy from how miserable she wailed, to everyone it is a pitiful sight to watch but to Malik, it was the sight he's been anticipating.

**************************
FALAK

I don't know if anyone can understand how I'm feeling at the moment, my heart hurt it's like I've been stabbed numerous time in the heart, I cry to the point my voice become sour and my eyes are dry, I still did not believe so Malik took me to the hospital to show me, my brother, who's seriously sick in the ICU and collect my dad's death certificate to show me, I feel miserable and even though Malik has been supportive, he never left my side for once even though he didn't say many words but he lend me his shoulder to cry on.

"Just eat this so you can be healthy,
Your dad Is dead falak you need to be alive to take care of your brother unless you want to leave him all by himself in this cruel wonderful world." he says tiredly he's been trying to convince me to eat for the last 4hours, food finds it difficult to even stay inside my tummy, I sniff and look up at him making him shake his head at me.

"Look how cute you look crying,
Come on just eat your food." he says and gives me a spoonful of the tasteful creamy tea.

"Fantastic right?" he asks and I nod making him chuckle.

"Come on Falak we are all gonna die,
For instance, you might die and leave me alone or your brother who's seriously ill can die and leave you all by yourself leaving you the last descendent in your family circle and eventually, you will also die wiping away your entire family name from history." he says making me furrow my brow at the mean advice and he raises a brow.

"That didn't sound good right?" he says
Then eat if you don't want that to happen." he says and I chuckle at the same time wiping my tears.

Sometimes I believe Lily is right that Malik is kinda dysfunctional and psychologically ill.

"Weird guy," I say and he smiles.

"You love this weird guy don't you,
You want to be with him forever and he's undeniably the reason behind your smile." he says making me shake my head at his cockiness.

"It's not fair," I say releasing a heavy breath.

"Life is not fair baby,
The future may be worst." he says giving me a spoonful of the tea and handing me the bowl of cookies to pick one.

"Thank you," I say picking one and staring at him, he looks really happy and lively these past 2days it makes me wonder why.

I still haven't forgotten the fact that by the end of this week, it will be 3 weeks to my enjoyment, but Malik seems comfortable around me a part of me feels like he also doesn't want this to end, we are blending or so I thought.

"So when should we be leaving?" he asks staring at me observantly as if trying to inspect something making me look down at myself.

"Leaving where?"I ask confuse and he clears his throat.

"Jordan of course we have our home and life back there falak, I don't feel welcome here anymore, I was thinking perhaps 2weeks from now," he suggest and I shrug.

"Sounds fair to me though I have a whole month before next semester starts, what's that scar for," I ask looking closely underneath his jaw it's the first time I'm seeing it.

"It's nothing, just a slight bullet brush," he says casually as if it's nothing making my eyes bulge.

"Bullet?
As in the one from guns?"I ask and he chuckles.

"No the ones from glass,
Have one again." he says and I pick another cookie.

"God, how did that happen?" I ask and he stares at me.

"Just like your dad died I mean I would be dead just like him," he says and I stay quiet gnawing on my button lips as I feel the tears threatening to leave my eyes again.

"Come on Falak don't cry,
I hate seeing you crying stop it.
Your dad is dead and he's never coming back no matter how you cry he's beneath the earth,
Unfortunately, no one comes back from the dead, if they do we all gonna run away because they are going to be a zombie." he says cleaning my tears.

" am I gonna die too?"I ask as he grabs me by the hand and sits me on his lap.

"Yes, my love you are going to die too,
eventually, unfortunately, leaving me all alone in this wonderful world missing you of course."He says snaking his hands around my abdomen.

"Are you gonna marry after I die ?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Yes baby, I'm gonna marry when you die because even at death you wouldn't want me to be by myself, right?" he says and turns to look at him.

He raises his brow at me and he smiles placing my forehead on his.

"In the next 3weeks will you still be this nice to me?"I ask and unpinned his head from mine.

"When my dad called me and told me about your dad's dead I feel really bad, like the thought of not having a dad that is like the most traumatizing thing and I believe.........he pauses and looks up at me.
I just really feel bad for you." he says and I stay quiet not knowing what to say.

"Thank you for your support it means a lot to me," I say and he smiles.

For the next 5days Malik and I create some sort of connection/bond should I call it or so I thought, leaving us with 3weeks for whatever we shared to end, As for me by Allah I love Malik I don't care however insane everyone would think but I love him and whether this worked out or not I'm going nowhere beside I'm certain at this point the feeling is mutual.