Chapter twenty two 🥀

Start from the beginning

That's not even a feeling, when if someone constantly depress to see most closely one or even every time remember about that person like torturing that's mean he fell in love with that person.

Into those moments Taehyung's eyes glistened with fresh tears when he saw locked gate and dark mansion .

" actually where should he go...?

Did he really left me .... ? "

Unintentionally taehyung's mind filled up with tons of emotions and thoughts, his head hardly touched the steering wheel while breaking silence within loud noises of by his car horn.

His hands frustratedly ran through his face and tears fell down through his cheeks while wetting them glittery.

Taehyung repeatedly tried to calm down himself but he couldn't help it anymore that's why he decided to drive away from Seoul city where was last time took Jungkook ,

To his penthouse ....

                            -🥀-

Taehyung's entering to the penthouse and lean on to the door while closing it .

His painful feelings made his body hurt and his heartbeat painful at the same time .His hand directly went to his right side pant pocket for searching his cigarettes.

This is the second box of cigarettes he was getting. When he inhale those toxic chemicals to inside his body he felt relax even that joy can't take it from by alcohol .

Taehyung has been starting this inhaling those toxic puff when he was going to university but until now he couldn't find away out from this bad habit.

Some little smoke went out from others wide open mouth and even his lazy legs dragged him away to the penthouse downstairs little room .

Little thin door made loud crack sound while opening and his nose crunched lightly when he smelled dusty air to his nose .

He removed his shoes and his socks while closing the door behind him.

This was his life , exact what he wants ...

No one's ever going to be giving damn look at other deeper because he is hiding it , he is hurt and even broken and no one knows he is alone from the beginning, exactly he is not smile he just a fragile tear, who try to stop falling from their eyes.

Taehyung's eyes travel every corner of the room and even his fingers touched the dusty surface of canvas.

Yeah.. he was painter ..

And even very famous person but after his mother's death he dropped his career even his future..

He just didn't have any more money for it and even though he love his family more than anything else , so that's why he found a way to make money quickly buy selling drugs.

That was the end of his angel life... while it turns into to dark hell .

———-

When Taehyung's fingers touch the canvas he reminds when he caressed Jungkook's naked body,

Even though Taehyung remains his milky skin , chubby cute face , his tiny nose , his galaxy eyes , tempting mole under his cherry lip
And tiny scar on his cheek.

Where thing what Jungkook belongs it is tempting and calming artwork,

For Taehyung Jungkook is an amazing art ,

Taehyung slowly took up his painting box and removed dusty on it ,

It has been year passed he was stopped painting, now why he so urge to paint a some thing .

After few minutes he found out what he wanted to do a paint and he dropped the cigarette to the floor and crushed it from his foot while grabbing his paint brush to his fingers .

He slowly inhale air to his lungs and memories Jungkook's face,

While he deep thought took him to his imagination world , he saw other last time within reddish chubby chunky cheeks,

And his mind again took him touring to their heated, dark room time .,

Jeon Jungkook is a cloud , heaven angel who came to earth , but for Taehyung he is a villain and another revenger who was stolen his everything and even his heart.

True emotions can never made bad art , because artists emotions can give real breath for non living art .

After one and half hour Taehyung finished his work, his true feelings and his love...

"Gorgeous....."
that is one thing he wrote down finished up his art .

———-

Taehyung sat down on the floor and took a another cigarette from his pocket and lighted it up while admiring his work ,

Little misty ugly cloud created inside the room by cigarette smoke but Taehyung minds went exactly where other went ,

Or how can he get any details about Jeon Jungkook .

Is taehyung stubborn now ?

No , he is regretting,

but if he got know the reality of Jungkook's situation definitely he will never forgive himself for what he did .

Taehyung's whole staring contest break down when his phone rings loudly showing his uncle' s name on there .

👀

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜