77) Honeymoon - III

Aadya squirmed in her place, the world around her was turning hazy.

What was he doing?

Why was he doing it?

But whatever he was doing was making her gasp in erotic pleasures.

His rough hands were tight, she could always feel the lines and cut of his iron like palms.

His one hand ran back to her ass, pressing it flat while his other hand crawled slowly inside her panties.

"Ahhh," she sighed, her eyes closing half. She held her husband's collar tightly from both the sides as the rings of Vikram's fingers kissed her wet folds.

"Look who is dripping wet,"Vikram smirked, rubbing the moist walls of her pussy with his two fingers. Their smirks widened, making Aadya squirm in her place far more.

"Vikram ple-ase st-op...wh-what are you doi-ng," she whispered out between her soft gasps.

His long tight fingers were playing with her wet folds making them turn more moisty. She was afraid she would cum right there and then on the floor of a bondage shop.

However the way she was moving in her place like a fish out of water was fucking arousing as well as entertaining for the trio.

They chuckled together, laughing without any mercy.

"Punishing you for lying to us," Vikram winked, before sliding down her panties to her ankle in a single move.

He tucked her thin skirt up, it was not needed. The more her wet pussy will be displayed to them the easier it will be.

"Vikram stop... w-what the he-ll are yo-u doi-ng? We are in a p-ublic pl-ac-e, som-eone will se-e us," in between her gasps the poor wife glared at her husband.

His face was just an inch away from her pussy.

She was literally standing half naked with her panties to her ankle and skirt rose up to her belly.

It was a pleasurable sight for her husbands, more satisfying and a little tormenting too. They love to see the muff of her pussy so open to their eyes.

Her smell was as seducing as the view of her cunt. All so ripe and sweet sugary in scent.

Vikram who was closer to her pussy more than the other two could also smell a ever so slight smell of urine. And fuck!! It was insane. He loved it.

Aadya was dripping wet with sweat from her forehead and underarms.

Her eyes which sometimes carry nothing but boldness turned so innocent like a child lost in a crowd as she moved her gaze from here and there, afraid of getting caught doing this obscenity without any shame.

Though they were in a secluded part of the shop and her husbands were surrounding her from all the sides literally hiding her tall figure with their taller body but still.

It was way too weird but yet too bold.

She bit her lips, feeling the cold air of Vikram's mouth in her cunt.

"Relax," whispered Rudra in the shell of her ears. "No one is going to find us here. You are safe with us like always," he spoke, his own breathing seemed heavy like he was controlling himself.

"But it's too obscene... oh mmmm," all her words turned into soft moans when she felt Vikram's lips on her cunt.

Looking down she found his mouth right on her cunt, he was eating her so eagerly that she could not even see his face clearly, only his dark brown locks were visible to her.