The Wedding

It went faster than expected, although this chapter was a little short. But anyway, Mario joined the fight. I hope you like it.

In Bowser's Castle, several rows of Koopas Paratroopas flew through the air, throwing flower petals. There was a large wedding cake on site while several guests entered, sat down and prepared for the ceremony. Two of them placed items under a table, like a white and green egg and a Block ?.

One of the coins rolled off the table and landed next to one of the Koopa Troopa guards. Seeing that the other guard was distracted, the Koopa moved its foot to take the coin for himself.

Behind the big gate, Princess Peach, in her wedding dress, sighed and smoothed her hair. Out of nowhere, Toad walked in, holding a bouquet of flowers and headed towards her. - "Princess... I got it!"

Peach sighed, relieved to see it was him. - "Great job." - She whispered, as she bent down. - "Couldn't have you going out there without your bouquet." - he declared, with a smile, as he handed them the bouquet.

Peach took the bouquet and smiled at him. - "It's perfect." - suddenly, the gates moved, and Peach gestured for Toad to withdraw and hide. Then she turned to the gate, already open, as the wedding music played.

She sighed and walked towards the altar, while looking coldly around. Several guests looked at her in awe. Bowser adjusted his groom's coat, while smiling at his fiancée, who stared at him with disgust.

Looking forward, Peach was shocked to see a structure with several chained cages. Among the prisoners, she recognized Cranky Kong and the other Kongs, who were desperate. On closer inspection, the rest of the prisoners were nothing more than piles of rocks with ink and chalk scratches, and a some cardboard details, which was a little odd.

"I'll be sacrificing them in your honor." - declared Bowser, in a sweet tone to Peach, who was looking at him in horror. Bowser smiled sadistically again and then ordered. - "Lower the prisoners!" - with that, the cages began to be lowered, to the dismay of the Kongs.

Kamek, stood between them, and began to read the votes. - "Dearly belove--" - but before he finished, a strong punch came in his face. Bowser and the other guests were taken aback. - "Drama..." - a Dry Bone muttered, as he and a Koopa Troopa exchanged glances.

Peach, who had punched Kamek, turned to Bowser and coldly asked. - "You really thought I'd marry you?" - Shocked and confused, Bowser looked around, it wasn't what he expected. - "Kinda!" - he replied, awkwardly.

"I'd never marry a monster." - Peach declared, smiling, as she pulled out an Ice Flower hidden in her bouquet, and transformed into Ice Peach.

Hurt by those words, Bowser immediately flew into a rage, his eyes glowing red. - "Then we are breaking up. Right now!" - he blew fire towards the princess, who dodged and jumped towards the path to the altar.

She started throwing ice balls towards Bowser, until she froze him completely. Then she froze the chains that lowered the prisoners into the lava. After sighing in relief, she prepared to face the guests, who gave a battle cry and started heading towards her.

But suddenly, everyone stopped, hearing heavy footsteps coming from the big gate. As it opened, a giant shadow filled the line of smoke, until they looked down to see the familiar army of penguins and other prisoners that had been in the cages earlier.

One of them, a human dressed in red, walked up to the front of the crowd, a cold expression on his face. He looked at Bowser's army, and slowly hefted his crowbar forward. - "Let's a go." - he whispered, in a cold tone.

With that, the army of prisoners also gave a battle cry and advanced against Bowser's army. Seeing that those were the prisoners who must have escaped from the cages, Peach smiled and started to attack with a big ice ball those in front of her, throwing them to the sides.

This chapter was a little shorter than expected. Sorry about that. But in the next chapter, we'll see Luigi and DK fighting in the Mushroom Kingdom until they reach Bowser's Floating Castle. Wait a few minutes while I write it.