chapter 3. the twin duckies

chapter 3.
the twin duckies
chapter song : sunsetz

Jennie snatched the puck from a Seagulls player, shoving him down on the ground

Jennie snatched the puck from a Seagulls player, shoving him down on the ground. The crowd cheered as she glided down the ice, passing it over to Andrew who passed it back to her once she neared the net.

She shot it in easily. The crowd went wild as she lifted her hand up victoriously. Andrew patting her on the back, she looked around the crowd for her parents. But the only eyes that found hers were those of Guy Germaine.

It took her a few minutes to register that he was real, and that the Ducks were sat alongside him. Her eyes found Charlie after Guy. She gulped in confusion, 'what the hell are they doing here?'.

She got back into position, waiting for the puck to drop and when it did she was instantly on it. Shooting it back to her brother, who passed to James. The boy roughly passed it to Andrew who then passed it to Jennie.

The Seagulls all went after her, she skated right towards one of the opposing teams players. Ducking down, she skated right between his legs, he looked down in fright as she passed the puck to her brother who made it in.

"Yeahh!" She skated up to her brother who was shoved down by a Seagulls player. "Hey!" She grabbed him by the shoulder, spinning him to face her before tackling him. "Don't touch my brother you jerk!"

She swung furiously, Adam watched proudly while Andrew and James picked her up. She continued to thrash around as her team carried her to the back. "Let me at him!"

They set her down on their part of the ice, she hit the ice twice with her hockey stick as she was used for the face off. The referee blew the whistle, the Seagulls player hit the hockey puck away before shoving Jennie down on the ice.

The crowd 'oohed' as the girl was knocked back on her back, the referee blew the whistle, "That's intent to injury, 5 minutes in the box." Jennie stood up as Reily called her over, "You did good, kid. Sit, your brother will finish the game."

She huffed loudly but sat down none the less, her eyes moving back to the crowd where the Ducks were. Guy looked back at her until Connie slapped him on the chest and sent Jennie an annoyed look.

The Banks girl sent her a flying kiss in return before moving to celebrate yet another Hawk win with her team. After the celebration, they headed back to the locker rooms. "Thanks for having my back back there."

Adam thanked his sister as she began to shuffle out of her Hawks gear. "Course. Thanks for not having mine." She shot him a glare, he shrugged innocently, "Your boyfriend Andrew took care of it."

Jennie lifted a brow at her brother, "Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." She shrugged her shoulders as he walked away, choosing to ignore it. "Well, Andrew tackled the guy, took us 2 whole minutes to separate them, weren't you watching?"