"you lucky i care about angel or i woulda' ended yo life 5 minutes ago bitch- don't you ever disrespect him again." khaleek said as jamari stood up and looked at me, "we gon talk angel." jamari said before he left. "fuck nigga gon come in here and put his hands on you, fuck wrong wit'em bean?" he spat as he tucked the gun back in his pants.

he picked me up and placed me on the bathroom counter and just stared at me, it kind of scared me because i could see that cold look leaving his eyes and he was going back to the khaleek i used to love. "i don't like scaring you, i don't." he said as he embraced me and kissed my cheek, rubbing my back. "there's no reason to be scared of me, just be scared of what i'll do for you." he said as he held each side of my head and pecked my lips with his soft lips.

"i'm finna go with the boys, look at some locations for the video, maybe go grab sum to grub on- you wanna come?" he said in his soft voice, fully unwinding and becoming his regular self again.

i really didn't feel like going anywhere at first but after all that shit happened, i need some fresh air.

"okay, put sum on baby- cause yeen coming round' my homies showing all that skin." he said laughing, lightening up the mood.

℘❀ AN HOUR LATER ❀℘

"wassup bean!" khaleek's homeboys greeted me as i walked up to the car, they all got out the car and hugged me- when me and leek were dating, we didn't really tell them straight up that we were dating because it was obvious so they didn't really care, which was cool, and i love how welcoming they are with me.

"how you been livin' nigga?" one of his friends, kimo asked while he put his blunt behind his ear. "i been okay, you been good though? how's the outside life treatin' you?" i asked, kimo just got released from prison after robbing 4 banks on the west coast, im pretty sure had he not robbed that last bank he would've gotten away with it honestly. 

KIMO

KIMO

once we all got in the car, we drove towards downtown and scouted out for some scenery for kimo to shoot at- his music is really good and i don't usually fuck with local rappers because they're music is usually shit, but kimo has that sound.
eventually we ended up getting around and walking around for a while, just exploring.
"yo bean, lemme talk to you." kimo said, causing everyone to stop- he shooed them off causing khaleek to roll his eyes. "wassup kimo." i said genuinely curious on what he had to say to me.

"listen, i know you and khaleek in love and all- and don't say you not in love with him cause i know you are, but you need to make sure this is what you want.. cause i ain't never seen him like this over anybody, it's like he crazy in love or sum."

trust, i know

"when he's in love, he's in love, he doesn't know how to control his emotions, he doesn't stop until he reaches his goal and he's willing to take anybody out to get that." he whispered, making me think- i shook my head.

"you in? okay lil bean, cause if you not all for him- he not gon like that, he was datin' this shorty before his aunty passed, and once he seen you at the repass, he dumped her for you, he be sayin' it's because he wanted to be alone but we know it was for you." he said smiling and softly hitting my shoulder, making me blush.

"i'm sayin' this because, he's all about you, but i know you young- you gon live yo life and do what you do, i'm just sayin' keep it real wit em' to keep shit from being messy." he said, i understand what he's saying because i'd be the same way about my homegirl.

walking back to the group, they nosey asses. khaleek whispered in my ear "what the fuck was y'all talking about?" making me laugh and ignore him. "yo, y'all gotta try this taco place!"

about an hour later, i went back to my dorm and khaleek wanted to stay with me until they had to leave tomorrow afternoon, which was cool with me because i've kind of missed him, plus i didn't get any birthday dick.

after we ate our left overs, smoked and showered i am FULLY relaxed, i laid down and began to wrap up in my plush blanket after i turned the AC on high and turned on my comfort show- family guy.

i felt a tap on my lower back, i turn around to see khaleek in his boxer breifs, tugging at my sweatshorts.

"come up outta these gangsta."

word to la. |
©2023, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.