Chapter Twenty-Nine - Y/N

Start from the beginning

Tenko was quiet, his eyes searching mine.

"Be careful. I know you trust him, or whatever. But he's a hero at the end of the day. And as much as you trust him, I never will."

The doctor put his hand on Tenko's shoulder, breaking up our conversation. I glared at him, and he shrugged.

"It's time to start. Y/N. I need you to go."

"Give us a minute, doc." My white haired companion waved his hand, dismissing him. Ujiko rolled his eyes.

"Fine. A couple minutes, and we start." He stalked out of the room, disappearing into the darkness. I heard a door click shut. Tears began to build in my eyes and I exhaled, glancing at the ground, hoping Tenko wouldn't notice. Of course, he noticed.

"Hey." He lifted my chin, causing them to spill down my cheeks, wiping away my tears. "Hey. It's alright, Y/N."

"Don't you remember how awful it was?" I whispered, my voice shaky. "Don't you remember?"

"Shhh, Y/N. You're safe. It's all over now."

"I remember. But I'm strong enough. I can handle it for both of us." His lips turned up in a gentle, very slight smile, his hand caressing my cheek. I'm sure Master and the doctor would both have an aneurysm if they saw how gentle and loving the "Symbol of Evil" was towards his girl. His queen, as he put it. "And remember, once I have all this power, it'll be yours, too."

I dropped my head against his chest, and his hand came up to stroke my hair.

"Please be strong enough."

He kissed my forehead.

"I will be, love."

Love.

"Alright, time's up." The doctor called, and I took a step back, nodding at Tomura Shigaraki and turning to the doctor before he passed me to get to Tenko. I placed a hand on his hand, smiling at him, but the thoughts I projected into his head were anything but friendly.

"If you fuck something up and he dies or gets hurt, I will use the power you gave me to end you. Don't ever forget who your most powerful creation really is."

The doctor's face twisted up in horror, his mouth dropping open and I saw him start to shake in fear as I tightened my grip on his shoulder. He's always been a scaredy cat.

I released his shoulder, not dropping my smile.

"Y/N. Go somewhere safe with Hawks by the end of the day and stay there until you start to feel the pain." Tenko said from behind me and I nodded, walking away, wrapping myself tighter in his jacket.

"Good luck, Tomura."

.

.

.

"So, the heroes are none the wiser about the Front!" Hawks said cheerily, the only light in the room aimed at him. Myself and the rest of the Paranormal Liberation Front lieutenants sat in the biggest conference room, mostly hidden in the dark. My seat was directly in the middle, as the acting Grand Commander of the Front for the next four months. "They think the League is just a few members in hiding. Also, I've been spreading the good word about the Front. I even gave Endeavor and some of the UA trainees Destro's books!"

We all looked down at our screens, watching the footage from the micro cameras on Hawks' wings and feathers that Skeptic had installed. Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki were all about to stop a couple street thugs, but Hawks was way faster, taking the thugs out before the kids even hit the ground.