Chapter 21

*Ebonys pov*
"God it feels good to be free from that shit hole"Mick said climbing into the car as the others climbed in "well your finally all going to be home for the holidays" i said as they all cheered apart from Nikki who just gave me a side eyes while looking out of the window as started up the engine feeling a hand on mine as I looked up to see Tommy give me a soft smile as I smiled back pulling out of the rehab.
I don't get it what's Nikki's problem ever since that night in the hospital he's been off , and distant not to just me but to the rest of the guys already I know detox from heroin isn't easy , it's fucking hard I give you that I've seen enough junkies come in and out of that hospital it's not a pretty sight "hey Dutches it's a green light" as voice brought me back from my thoughts as I blinked a couple times before I carried on driving .
Vince was my first stop off , then Mick and then Tommy after I dropped off Tommy Nikki had jumped into the front seat still no convosation at all as I pulled up onto his drive way as he grabbed his bag and got out of the car , not even a thank you or nothing " you know what fuck this" I said getting out of the car slamming the door shut as he carried on walking to the front door "what the fuck Nikki" I yelled as he froze in his spot "what the fuck have I done to get the cold shoulder" I said tears starting to fill my eyes as he turned around " did I do something wrong or something every thing I've done is because I care about you Nikki and this is how you repay me" as he stated walking closer " you know I didn't have to stay with you at that hospital but I did , not because it was my job but because I care Nikki , do you have any idea how terrified I was" I carried on as he walked even more closer till his was in front of me as he looked down at me with soft eyes  as I looked up at him as the tears rolled down my cheek as he lifted his hand to wipe them away.
Before pulling me in for a hug as he let out a shaky breath pulling me in for a tighter hug as I clung to him not wanting to let go " I knew you didn't haven't to stay with me , I knew you were terrified Ebony , that night in the hospital I hardly slept I just held you knowing that I nearly left you behind, but I also realised I can't live without you" he said softly in my ear as I pulled away to look at him tears rolling down his cheek  as his face inched closer till I felt his lips touching mine as he softly pecked them before just melting into the kiss completely.
" wait" he said against the kiss as he moved away looking at me " Ebony I don't want to hurt you , I've already done enough damage" he said as I looked at him " sometimes you have to test the water before you jump in , so maybe we should try that" I said as he smiled and pulling me back in to continue the kiss .