Chapter Seven

*Ebonys pov*
"Hey everything ok" Nikki said rubbing my back as I held onto him as I slowly let go of him as he looked at me "Ebony?" He said as I snapped out of the thoughts as I looked at him " everything ok ?" He said looking at me concerned as I smiled softly "yeah" I said faking a smile as he reached and held my hand " what's really going on?" He said as I sighed " I have to move back to Florida" I said as he looked at me "what!why?" He snapped as I looked at him "I didn't wanna tell Tommy , but I've been accepted for a job there , good pay better than this place" I said with a soft chuckle as his eyes softened "why haven't you told Tommy ?" He said as I looked at him "because I know how much it would hurt him yeah we would still be together but Florida is still quite a drive , your bands kicking off And I've had this job offer , Nikki I just don't know what to do" I said as tears started to fill my eyes as he squeezed my hands softly " you need to tell him Ebony yeah it may upset him but Tommy loves you and he will support you all the way , you have my support already doll" he said as I looked at him as the tears fell as he leaned over and wiped them with his thumb " promises me you will tell him?" He said softly as I looked at him and nodded "I promise"I mumbled as he smiled softly "now let's change the subject" he flashing his teeth as I chuckled and smiled to as he started talking about the band and the album aswell him self as I sat there smiling.
****************************************
Everything Nikki said was running around in my head as I pulled up on Tommy's drive way , by the looks of the other car parked up that Vince was here too , great like this don't make me feel any more awkward even more scarred .
As I signed turning off the engine as I grabbed my bag and got out of the car , believe me I wanted to turn around and run for my life and I hope one day Tommy understands why , why I just disappeared and the only person knowing where I was , was his best friend Nikki .

I managed to drag my feet up the steps leading to his front door "for god sake Ebony" I mumbled as I opened the door and walked in music filled the air as well the laughter of Tommy and Vince as I smiled slightly as I walked down the hall to the room they was in as I looked in seeing two girls on Vinces lap  and Tommy sitting in my chair as I leaned against the door frame as Tommy looked over a smile plastered across his face as he stood up and walked over  "hey beautiful" he said as I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist as he leaned down to kiss me feeling his hands hold on to my sides pulling me closer to deepen the kiss "still here lovers!" Vince said as I stick up my middle finger as he chuckled as me and Tommy pulled away looking up to see his brown eyes looking back into mine .

How the fuck was I going to do this , how could I tell him that I have to leave when he's only just got me