Chapter 15

*Ebony'sPov*
" I now pronounce you , husband and wife , you may kiss the bride" the preacher said as Tommy and heather kissed with every one clapping and cheering as I just stood next to Mick as he looked at me and I just smiled despite the tears starting the fill my eyes.
At the reception every one was off dancing and drinking having a great time while I sat there stairing into space I didn't even know anyone sit next to me "what's we stairing at?" A voice said causing me to jump as I looked to see Nikki laughing to him self ." you know what sixx you really need to stop doing that before you put me in a early grave" I said laughing as he laughed more " but seriously why's a gorgeous girl like you sat at this table alone while everyone else is having fun?" He said raising an eyebrow at me " just not in a very wedding party mood that's all" I said as he smiled "wanna get out of here and go do something real fun ?" He said grinning from ear to ear standing up reaching for my hand.
As I reached up and took it , quickly grabbing my bag as we started to make our way out making sure no one saw us leave as we walked out of the hotel feeling the cool sea breeze blowing on us  as we made our way down the steps walking over to Nikki's car " well that was quite ..... something" Nikki said as I looked at him and smiled " a bit over the top if you asked me but it's Tommy so I wouldn't expect anything else" I chuckled as Nikki joined in while opening the car door for me then closing it to walk around the other side " well I wish them the best , she's going to need it" Nikki said starting up the car and driving away from the hotel.