|. Chap 12: The awaited decision

Before getting into the chapter, I just thought to have a simple conversation with you all.

I am not a social bird. And that is the problem I face always.

I am not an introvert though. But meeting new people makes me nervous.

That's why I never take any sort of conversation with you all.

Also lack of responses doesn't excite me to write.

But since I have lots of ideas, I came to this platform and entertain you all.

But it's fine. Maybe not everyone is interested in commenting.

Whatever it is please be free to talk with me.

Have a good day !

"So when did you start liking my brother ?

"So when did you start liking my brother ?. Enemies to lovers and all huh !"

I was cent per cent sure that my face will be now reflecting like the person who didn't poop for years.

I mean her statement was far worse.

Enemies to Lovers.....Seriously !

Even for fun, she should not utter this. It's far beyond my imagination. It can cause a myocardial infarction.

Shit, why I am sounding like a freaking doctor ?

See my brain also lost its control. That much effect he is having. Duh !

I was about to yell at her when the garbage piece decided to show his head. I looked at him blankly but he made sure that his eyes never fell on me even accidentally.

How can he ?

Poor boy will pee. Because my eyes, right now, resemble a burning volcano.

"Ki, your time is over. Now I want to speak with her." He stated seriously.

Oh, he wants to speak. About what ?.

About this marriage ?.

Wait a minute, so he knew about all these. Is this all his plan ?.

My eyes were so busy staring at him that I didn't notice Kiara leaving the place.

"Ohhhooo...Love birds. I am leaving. Now you both enjoy." She teased letting out a giggle. My mouth was now filled with tons of curse words.

But I won't open it now. It's only reserved for Mr. Dickhead. First I need to know the truth.

Mr. Kabir just ignored her and sat infront of me with his head held high.

The audacity!

"Saans mein teri saans mili to
mujhe saans aayi..
rooh ne chhoo li jism ki khushboo,
tu jo paas aayi.."