|. Chap 8: Ready to see bridie.

༻❁༺  Ayahza's pov ༻❁༺ Shaadhi, bacchi, aur

Shaadhi, bacchi, aur

Aur kyaaa.....

Like, who introduced such baseless things, like at the end of the world, you should be married and must have a kid in your arms?

When Poppy said a family is coming to see me, I was not surprised but what made me stun was, they are coming at midnight. Seriously, who the hell does this?

What about my beauty sleep? Arghhh.. Thank god tomorrow is a second Saturday.

I have no idea about the family. But Poppy, Suki uncle, Pinky aunty knows. Even Pihu also. But they are not ready to tell me.

Today morning I saw them indulging in Pihu's phone giggling at something and I was cent per cent sure that it was the boy's pic. It was clear from Poppy nervous face when they caught me staring at them.

"Show me. I also need to see him." I demanded forwarding my grabby hands without looking at them.

"Who ?". The little squirrel jumped towards me with an evil smile. I turned and glared down at her.

"Tell me naaaa." Pihu whined. I just shrugged and uttered nothing.

"Well, Jiju is a handsome munda didiiiiii..." She whispered in my ears which made me jump a little.

"Mundua or gunda, I don't care. I am doing this shaadi thing only for my poppy." I retorted stomping my foot.

"This attitude will be only till you see Jiju. I am sure that you will be flat." Pihu challenged me with a smirk.

To be frank, I am scared of her challenge. What if he is like Siddharth Malhotra?

Thinking of him, my heart clenched. He was my first crush after seeing the Student of the Year until he got married to that Kiara Advani. I mean, it's not like I am jealous.' I am beautifuller than her ' *flipping hairs*. Note the sarcasm.

And why the hell all the stars are getting married now? Didn't they get any other day? And my father is blackmailing me using their names.

First Anushka and Virat, but both were adorable,

then Deepika-Ranveer, destined couple.

then Alia-Ranbir; which I couldn't accept. The fact that Ranbir Kapoor is married caused me dizziness but him becoming a father nearly caused me a heart attack. Playboy to Family man; I will write a book someday *sighs*, kesariya tera 

Then was my crush's wedding. No Ayahza don't think about it.

And at present Parineeti is with a politician. Wasn't she the one who screamed in a show that I don't want to marry any politician ever? And guys, now she is in a politician's arms singing Ve Mahi. Love is crazy dude